HeartVine (OCE)
: Riot would use a wide variety of factors to identify if it's a different user. For example, there are certain things that tend to stand out in match history, such as significant changes with summoner spells, champs, statistics etc. and there's also a variety of "behind the scenes" data that Riot has access to that we, as players, don't.
Ok no worries. Thanks for the clarification Heart.
HeartVine (OCE)
: It means that only the person who created the account should be accessing it (you can still play freely on multiple computers). So, for example, you couldn't just give someone else, such as a friend or family member, your login details and let them play on the account, as that can very realistically result in a permanent ban. It's also important to note that account sharing can also make it much more difficult to resolve a compromised account.
Ok yeah that makes sense. How would Riot know if someone else is using you're account though?
: If a friend plays on your account, enjoy your permaban, acc sharing is instantly bannable
So does that mean on any single account you can only login on 1 computer? I can look it up on the rules page if you can't be bothered explaining. Just thought if you don't mind clarifying so I don't make that mistake when I go away.
: Just looking for people to play with.
Well I'm easily gold 4 material but yet I am not eligible to take part in you're invite =-*(, Only s2 and climbing.
: Normal URF Times and Exam Conflicts...
I agree, why are there not allocated time frames equivalent to that of the Americans for each respective region. That's pretty bad way to snub the rest of the world.
Mattybomb (OCE)
: Looking for an Internship
Google > Riot Games > Careers. Provides you with all you need including a contact email.
: THis new map. Yikes.
That is a fair point. Also, how relevant is Ivern going to be now? The Donger with be op with his towers in all different bushes, Shaco will be literally unkillable same with Teemo, Twitch, Khazix and Pyke, with so many bushes to choose from how are you supposed to track them? Wards in general are now irrelevant because for every 1 ward on the map there is 6 more bushes even in pro games with max wards used. I'm not a fan but I'm sure they think they know how this will play out.
: This is too much, we need to talk...
Not that I'm defending the decision or saying you're lying but this is only the chat log you have shown us. Also, this could of been the straw that broke the camels back. We can't say how or why the system chose you so it's hard to know all the factors that determined the decision. How-ever, I have noticed a few posts about very questionable decisions lately (as there always has been and probably always will be) but the point is, if there is an issue here, Riot would be hurting itself to ignore it. If enough light gets shed on the issue to make them think about it then maybe something will happen. What I will say though is I can see from you're post you didn't use the mute option in you're game. I can see you asked them to stop pinging you and tried to convince them to play smarter but I'm just saying in my opinion you could be more clearer. Riot may or may not have that in the system I'm not sure, but, if you could be more specific and mute or ask them to stop flaming,trolling ect might help. Might sound silly but in today's society you have to cover yourself very carefully with what you do and don't say. Trying to reason with them and being polite and or muting them could of helped. In the real world if you fight back like that you could land yourself in prison if the evidence stacks up against you the same way as it has here (which I am assuming is the case).
: > [{quoted}](name=bgentle2myashe,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=JjFfLynq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T06:12:00.958+0000) > > I'm not at you're level so you probably don't care what I have to say but I will still post. > It's not easy if soraka doesn't want to play ball. You could of asked the rest of the team to help set a trap. If you know for sure they will come just tell you're team what you plan to do and setup a counter play so when they come at you you're ready for it. > You're support should be following you no matter what unless he/she is roaming so you need to lead them in or out of harms way. > Also, if you're top is way ahead you can play around that. Just because you're the adc doesn't mean you have to be the lead. You as adc can be just as much bait or a utility as a sup or jg. A few assists is better than a few deaths if that's how the game is playing out. but if Lee was camping a lane he couldn't gank he'd be losing gold and stealing xp, the idea that supports should die or listen undeniably to others is silly (in general, it still feels like the idea is very alive) when supports could get fed too by taking kills to save, clean or etc if nobody else can take them
> [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=JjFfLynq,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-13T02:58:44.462+0000) > > but if Lee was camping a lane he couldn't gank he'd be losing gold and stealing xp, the idea that supports should die or listen undeniably to others is silly (in general, it still feels like the idea is very alive) when supports could get fed too by taking kills to save, clean or etc if nobody else can take them I totally agree. Kills on any champion in any role makes them stronger and securing kills is a very under-rated aspect of league. Outplays happen more than they ever have and a lot of the time it's because people try to give kills over when it's too risky to do so. Also if a player is not great at last hitting or ability management they probably need to work on farming more before they take a carry role seriously. Every role has an element of kill secure by farming or objectives so the carries in particular should be competent at this by default. What I meant by support no matter what was more directed at the general notion that the supports primary role is to support the adc and empower them to stay safe while they do their thing. If you believe you can have more of an impact else where (ie: enemies are backed, dead or also roaming) only then is it fine. Actually, on this subject, I have found by watching my own games I have very often been caught out by people not warding enough and me trying to be the hero support always paid the price. Since I became more aware of this I have been warding smarter and constantly sitting nearby my carries where the enemy has no vision. Quite in diamond and below people see an easy pick they have the mentality "out of sight out of mind" so they jump at the chance to try to carry the game or just greed.
: By biased, I am talking about the chat log vs players actually ruining game play, not myself verses the rest. I witness a larger percentage of people playing the game in way that compromises the games result, than what I do of people, in general, abusing the chat log with out being provoked for what ever reason. I see more people in game reacting to the decisions of others in game whether good or bad. I am saying players have room to sabotage gameplay, but you use chat log your going to be punished a heck of a lot easier, if you say curtain things you receive a straight up penalty. Ever one of my chat bans have been reacting to players that are actually inting, or players that are obviously trolling. I don't flame people where I have to think if they are doing something that negatively impacts game. I don't really care if I get chat banned. but if I get reported for trying to get my support to come back to lane at 3 minutes into the game, because they want to troll. I got a chat restriction that guy went annie support left lane at the seconds minion wave. and the other 3 players sre telling that playing to go back bot, garentee that player didn't receive any penalty yet on top of that I have lost lane, im loosing objectives. that game my aftershock jayce was feeding and our jg lost hard af. yet I am the one that is getting flamed. so I react and BOOM HEADSHOT 25 game chat restriction ( yes I have been chat restricted before for similar situations). Going through my op.gg there are 2 games out of all my soloq history without clicking show more where there wasn't multiple people negatively impacting, but 2 games that did I was one of the players, I didn't get penalized?
Like I said, I have never disagreed that the system is flawed, I myself regularly experience flaws myself. How-ever, I am not of the belief that dis-empowering myself by focusing on the negative is going to help a situation that I don't believe I can change. I would prefer to use my time and energy more wisely by improvising and working with what I have. I do share you're frustration though.
: I won 9 of my promos and got placed Bronze I, fun fun
Lol yeah that's pretty bad
: I am not being biased? we can not simple post evidence of trolling etc in games. Anyone says anything in forums about player behaviour responses similar to your ARE commented. Riot support literally said games with these sort of players that want to intentionally ruin game play, we have to suck it up and deal with it. yet 1 game you want to call someone a name, or what ever you WILL be punished, the system in place is biased. I got chat banned this morning for calling a annie support who left bot lane at 2 minutes a idiot, guess what, I garentee that player will receive not punishment. Why because the system is biased
> [{quoted}](name=BowWowzer,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LT0EcRVP,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T08:02:46.065+0000) > I am not being biased? The reason I say you are bias is because it seems that there is nothing I could say to you that would convince you that the system has more benefits than disadvantages. That determination you have made is based on results that haven't gone you're way (which is fair enough) but does not justify not taking in to account the positives that the system does provide. Maybe you or I don't know what those positives are but ignorance does not mean they don't exist. >we can not simple post evidence of trolling etc in games. That's right you can't which also makes it hard for Riot to determine what is and isn't "trolling" and even if they could some people are bad or have learning difficulties and are not trolling intentionally. >Anyone says anything in forums about player behaviour responses similar to your ARE commented. Riot support literally said games with these sort of players that want to intentionally ruin game play, we have to suck it up and deal with it. yet 1 game you want to call someone a name, or what ever you WILL be punished, the system in place is biased. I got chat banned this morning for calling a annie support who left bot lane at 2 minutes a idiot, guess what, I garentee that player will receive not punishment. Why because the system is biased Also, of course the system is biased. It has to be biased to make a decision about which actions need to be penalized and which don't. How-ever to say the system is biased against you, multi cultured individuals or people from certain ranks is completely ridiculous. That being said it leaves you with the only argument of being "unfair" which is fine. Sometimes the system will be wrong or not enough information has been given to make a better more informed decision. Just like life these things happen to people in general not just or me. There is no way you or I can be completely sure why the decisions you have experienced have been made and there for whether it seems unfair or not all you can do is accept what has happened, try and learn a lesson from it and do better because the system is more than likely going to stay.
Monky (OCE)
: Yeah I think you're right. now that I think about it, it was my fault that I got sucked in trying to save the raka, I should've just done my best to hold on.
It's not about fault. It's about making the best decision for the teams success even if you're team doesn't agree with it and flames you. Regardless of what you decide whether other people (including me) think it's right, wrong or other wise, when you make your're decision back yourself and give it 100%. Nothing more damaging than indecision or lack of confidence.
: "I have never at any point of this discussion or any other stated that I agree with the current reporting or punishment system." And yet you keep talking as if the system works perfectly and we don't have games ruined on the regular.
> > And yet you keep talking as if the system works perfectly and we don't have games ruined on the regular. Actually that shows me you haven't even bothered to read my posts and yet you reply like you know what you're talking about. I refer to things that you could do differently in the system to make it work for you. In fact much like you're claim about me bullying you how about you show me what part of any of my posts do I say "the system works perfectly and we don't have games regularly ruined". Really wonder if you even think about you're posts before you post them.
mmmolotov (OCE)
: 3 months in as a support... this is long, be warned.
Yep I agree, I am also a support main. We do it for the love of the game and the role, not the acknowledgement or accolades. I have also seen many, many games similar to you'res. I have been living in that struggle of competing with players who I don't believe are at my level for years but as long as I am with them I cannot climb. I feel you're pain and you have my condolences for being in a similar situation to me =-( {{champion:267}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:223}}
: Why are you nerfing Pyke over Naut?
Last time I checked the pick ban rate of Pyke is much higher than Nautilus. Balancing the meta means making more dominant picks less dominant. As Nightjar mentioned the Nautilus skill floor is low and as such the rewards for his contribution to a game will also be far less (at higher levels). Compared with Pyke who is a regular star of penta kill vids in all regions. Maybe you have experienced different results but the results of the professional players come first and it goes down the line from there. My opinion is the same as most others, he has a gap closer aoe stun, self rejuvenation/stealth, nearly the longest hook in the game, an ult aoe nearly the size of ekkos stun that resets on a kill and he stacks damage based on how much health he builds? Come on, nice support champ.... This kit can only be rivaled by Darius, Yasuo or Irelia. Two of the three in their own right are current top meta picks.
: Whereas I never had a friends list to begin with {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: First of all how about you take the time to atleast go through the ol match history. you go and spend a few thousands dollars over the game. then see the game go kill itself? I was a toxic player and I am saying from my experience the games punishment design favors the chat log way to much. You want to be on the forums being a toss pot? how about you go get a hobby mate, perhaps a job to sounds like your a bit of a keyboard warrior yourself. Forums are a discussions not a place where you bully people to make yourself feel better, that''s what school is for.
> [{quoted}](name=BowWowzer,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LT0EcRVP,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:54:36.773+0000) > > First of all how about you take the time to atleast go through the ol match history. you go and spend a few thousands dollars over the game. then see the game go kill itself? I was a toxic player and I am saying from my experience the games punishment design favors the chat log way to much. Sir, If I have offended you then I apologize for how I have worded my posts. Perhaps I have been too blunt as I don't know you, I am merely just responding to you're argument. It is not my intent to offend anyone. How-ever, I'm not going to sugar coat any view I have or argument against someone else's view. If the argument you are making is some how flawed I'm going to call you out on it and explain why. That was my intent. I will always argue against a view if the view is hypocritical, a contradiction or ignorant unless you can provide a logical and reasonable counter for it, having said that it is just "my opinion". So far I have yet to see anything, not that you have to justify yourself to anyone but if you can't argue reason to a view you have then what's the point in having it? > > You want to be on the forums being a toss pot? how about you go get a hobby mate, perhaps a job to sounds like your a bit of a keyboard warrior yourself. Forums are a discussions not a place where you bully people to make yourself feel better, that''s what school is for. As for me being a toss pot on forums well, I'm exercising my opinion same as you but you are extremely bias and emotionally attached to you're belief. Pretty hard for anyone to have any meaningful conversation or debate with you in this state. My suggestion for you getting a hobby was based on you're emotional attachment to the game and the results you are unhappy with. If you can find things outside of the game to help detach the emotion it may help you're situation. If you would like to show some evidence of my bullying you feel free. Making false claims about events that didn't take place is pretty desperate unless you're on some very strong drugs.
: "why do all these people do things that annoy me and make my gaming experience bad?" Because they can do it freely without punishment, so those that were proper toxic in chat just began ruining games like this instead. But hey lets pretending it's everyone else's fault that people troll constantly.
"why do all these people do things that annoy me and make my gaming experience bad?" is Bow wowzers mentality. I'm just describing it in my own words. As for the topic of trolls not being punished, I have never at any point of this discussion or any other stated that I agree with the current reporting or punishment system. My point I'm trying to make is it is a regular occurrence people come on to the forums flaming Riot for lack of punishment ect, yet that person is just as guilty as the people they are trying to report. There are tools, ways and means to solve these issues without becoming toxic yourself!
: Number of reports in a game doesn't matter, only a single report is needed to trigger a review of the game. What can affect you is a history of negativity (valid reports submitted against you but for behaviour that wasn't severe or consistent enough to warrant punishment), but I don't think that was necessarily the case here given it was only a 10-game restrict.
I find that hard to believe but ok. In that case my belief in the system just went down a tad more.
: So you get harassed all match and you end up with the chat restriction :)
Keeping in mind that Riots report system works by numbers. The more reports you have against you the more likely you will be punished when and if they deem an incident sever enough. I'm willing to bet that or those particular games you are referring to multiple people reported you as opposed to just you reporting them by yourself. In my experience you should always have a duo with you to report also if you want Riot to take you seriously.
C9 Girl (OCE)
: You say this but I got 70LP from the first, 60 from the second win and 54 from the third win.
I only won 3 of my promos I think and I got silver 4. I have no idea how the ranking system works coming out of promos but I do know in standard ranked games you will eventually reach the rank you deserve if you play enough games.
Naebae123 (OCE)
: Friend's list gone.
Mine is fine. Have you tried to do a repair? or Restart? I have had something similar before but that was the transition into beta. I'm sure it's just temporary.
: I get chat banned for calling someone who who clearly trolling a f*wit, few months ago I got chat banned for telling someone to afk in base because they were actually trolling as my support last year I got chat banned because I was aggressively telling a support running around the t1 for 15 minutes watching me get tower dive, that game 2 people were telling that same guy to go kill themselves. yet if I troll or int instead I do not get penalized, yes I have done this in norms very few times but it isn't a insta penalization like using the chat log, essentially the game makes people actually ruin game play, if chat wasn't so strict people might just abuse chat rather than completely disrupt gameplay
To be honest all I'm seeing is, "me me me me" why do all these people do things that annoy me and make my gaming experience bad? Well take some responsibility for yourself and realize you are not exactly innocent in this. If you do the wrong thing you will get punished! What part of that is difficult to understand? Ok fine, so other are doing dumb things too and they don't "seem" to be reprimanded for it, so what? Of all the things you can possibly get angry and hold a grudge over you choose a online game? Come on mate, maybe it's time to get some hobbies or something.
: LF Someone to chill and lvl up accounts with
You gotta be trolling with that name right?
: Remake system
I agree. It is very unfair that we (or the opposite team) get put behind and just as remake is about to come up the afk returns. I have complained about it in the past also but after a few years of frustration and no change you got nothing left but accept it. The thing is though, this problem is no different to you or anyone in the game having internet issues/lag/fps, if a major bug is encountered during the game or if one of the players in you're game is some pro player on his smurf. Unfortunately these and many other issues are very common but to put in restrictions to rectify them all would be costly and probably change the game to the point that it is unrecognizable. There is only so much Riot can do to ensure a "fair" game is represented to all parties. All you can do is accept it and send reports to Riot if it's bad enough but it will not change anything, at least not immediately.
: can't improve your game when the game time is what 15-20 minutes. last 7 consecutive ranked games 2-3 people on my team inting, trolling, or afking. there is minimal incentive to get to be honorable again, the same as there is minimal incentive to play games out every game. but you say something in chat the bot doesn't like, you actually just loose everything for saying one word, where players that want to have a game to troll or int because they don't get their way, wont recieve a penalty unless they do it over multiple games. the system is biased. It is actually that simple. I havn't been honorable since the end of last season it took 22 weeks to become honorable all because I loose my cool in one ranked game, due to 2 people griefing. righto
Are you so out of touch with reality that you think you're the only one who has trolls and inters? Mate, I have had that for months at least 70% of my games of my 5 year career! So what? I'm not saying it's ok and I'm not saying it's easy to deal with but what I am saying is I have been working really hard on my state of mind and my game to better myself beyond all possible outside interference's. Just focus on what I can control and not worry about what anyone else is doing. Then yesterday I had 9 - 0 - 2 as a support in the normal standard that I play with. You're perspective, the way you think and the things you think make such a big difference to the results you get. That needs to change before you will see any improvement. Also, you need to let go of the attachment to get the results you think you are capable of. I'm not saying don't care but if you have a few bad games you need to be ok with it and not react. If you can do those things I guarantee by default you will automatically improve yourself and you're games as a result. Also in regards to the system. That's there to try and protect you and others from doing exactly what you're doing. If you don't react then there is no problem. I consider these things a personal challenge to not let it happen because yes the system is not perfect. Real life is not perfect either but at the end of the day the difference between you and all the other players at and around the same level as you'res is how you handle the situations you are given.
: Kai'sa bug on TFT
Yeah I have seen something similar on a stream where Nidalee jumped in to attack and took zero damage for the rest of the fight.
: His dash is his E, and his dash can be 'dodged' by using a dash/flash of your own to move out of the set distance of his dash. Hmmm Good luck dodging his Q! Maybe the hurricane can be dodged, but the other casts are instant, and AoE, I personally don't have the capability of dodging those, especially if he isn't using them predictively. Yes, Yasuo has cooldowns. His Q is 1.33 seconds, while his dash is 0.1 seconds, his ult has a cooldown of 30 seconds _(one of the lowest ultimate cooldowns in the game)_. So yes, he does technically have cooldowns, the issue is that his cooldowns are just a lot shorter than whoever you happen to be playing against him. especially seeing as he is a mid laner, and most mid laners rely on big heavy hitting skillshot abilities with long cooldowns. He just has less windows of vulnerability than other champs. His windwall is basically a bonus, he functions very well without it, much better than other champions do without their 'fallback defence ability'. Oh yea I agree, there are ways around everyone's kit, you just have to play right. But personally I believe there are less ways _(or at least the ways are harder to consistently pull off) _than the majority of other champs. But my main point here is to ask riot to follow through when they post things like this. Either update him, or tell us why they didn't, either one is fine. It'd just be nice to have followup on not just this issue, but many like it.
> > His dash is his E, and his dash can be 'dodged' Yes that's what I meant and I did say in my post all his abilities are skill shots which can be dodged accept for when he dashes on you and e's. Sorry I'm not a Yasuo player and I know how to play against him not how to play with him. >. Hmmm Good luck dodging his Q! Maybe the hurricane can be dodged, but the other casts are instant, and AoE, I personally don't have the capability of dodging those, especially if he isn't using them predictively. His Q is the same as any other skill shot. Obviously it's not easy to dodge because when he uses it he is on top of you but I have dodged it many times and if you have picked up on the timing of the player you should know when it's coming. Maybe sometimes dps or fps might factor in to if a Yas player hits his abilities or not but I still believe at the end of the day they are all just skill shots. > Yes, Yasuo has cooldowns. His Q is 1.33 seconds, while his dash is 0.1 seconds, his ult has a cool down of 30 seconds _(one of the lowest ultimate cooldowns in the game)_. So yes, he does technically have cooldowns, the issue is that his cooldowns are just a lot shorter than whoever you happen to be playing against him. especially seeing as he is a mid laner, and most mid laners rely on big heavy hitting skillshot abilities with long cooldowns. His kit in it's own right is one of the strongest in the game let alone taking in to account his cool downs, his area of effect, high damage due to crit, free heal due to item selection and his passive. How-ever I think he does have a high skill cap not for execution but more macro based. Yasuo the streamer is the perfect example of an exception to the rule because he uses all execution variables perfectly. >He just has less windows of vulnerability than other champs. His windwall is basically a bonus, he functions very well without it, much better than other champions do without their 'fallback defence ability'. > > Oh yea I agree, there are ways around everyone's kit, you just have to play right. But personally I believe there are less ways _(or at least the ways are harder to consistently pull off) _than the majority of other champs. > > But my main point here is to ask riot to follow through when they post things like this. Either update him, or tell us why they didn't, either one is fine. It'd just be nice to have followup on not just this issue, but many like it. You're right but that is a very minor thing in comparison to the work load of the Rioters duties. Also just for that alone you would probably need a crew of a few people to look after keeping track of forum/general champion requests and relaying info and updates back and forth.
: I'm just asking for followup. They do this quite often, try to show us that they're 'open' by telling us what they are working on, but then fail to update us when they change their mind. Personally, I still don't like Yasuo. He's far far from being the worst champ in the game, but in my opinion he still gets too many things too easily. For example his easy last hitting and clear speed are too good for a champ who has easy early access to kills. And that his kit is just too smooth. He gets 'hidden power' from things like his dashing, making him difficult to right click, so you end up clicking minions or issuing a movement command instead. Agreed dashing should be a counter to skill shots, and when you miss your laser because he dashed away, that's fair, he outplayed you, you deserve to die. But when you lose a fight to him because you couldn't just _F*4w6ghing_ right click on him, thats when frustration sets in. So personally I'm still open to him getting an ability update to add in more windows of 'oh look I can actually attack him now', even if that means buffing his strengths. But mostly I'm just after Riot following up on the things they promise, even if it's as simple as "Yea it didn't work, we aren't doing that anymore."
I agree in many aspects. Yasuo always has and always will be one of the strongest champs in the game. How-ever, to you're point about dashing. Only his dash to you cannot be dodged. His q and e can be dodged quite easily. Furthermore, just like any other champion his abilities have cool downs. If you're smart you can lure him in just the same as he does when he has low health but people forget his shield. Wait for him to burn his e and dash to you, lure him away from the wave and he has nothing left to defend himself. I know it's easy to say but I'm just saying, if you're smart there are ways around his kit.
: I mean yeah sure but I reacted to a alister who walked around t2 turret for 20 minutes flat. straight after that game I was penalized. went on the dudes op.gg and every game was fine. the guy got penalized like 2 months later or he stopped playing the game, meanwhile my honor level got reset because I reacted to him. so yeah I turned on some netflix and played league for a few days and I received no penalty for that. I know I am toxic in chat, but only if people want to be idiots, I had account perma banned 2 years ago because someone was saying ISIS jokes in chat and i said 'alah alah'. Besides those 17 games which was at the end of last season, if I play ranked I play it to win, if people wanna troll and int, yeah I'm going say something. I don't really care about the honor system bs cause it takes 4-5 months to become honorable again. there is minimum incentive to want to play the play the game to win. that is the problem with the game
You shouldn't need incentive to do the right thing nor should you need incentive to win. If improving you're game and enjoying it for what it is isn't enough then why are you playing? I'm not judging I'm just saying if there isn't a goal in mind then you're wasting you're time and if you do have a goal why aren't focusing on that?
: I agree, abilities should be standardised. Clarity. If one ability works that way {{champion:64}} all abilities of that kind should work under the same logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=TBF4yzfg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-06T09:13:46.574+0000) > > I agree, abilities should be standardised. Clarity. If one ability works that way {{champion:64}} all abilities of that kind should work under the same logic. That would take out a lot of the individuality of champions in League offer which is one of the main things that makes League game play so great and every game so different. Every champion is so individually unique and some with a few similarities.
trenna2O (OCE)
: unban experiment by riot?
Maybe but this is Oce, not NA.
biohrt (NA)
: tft helper=cheating?
Well anything that could potentially give you an advantage is deemed as cheating. How-ever, Knowledge based software should be ok but the software owner has to make the effort to get it approved and then can it be marketed as such and used. I don't know much about Riot's policies for non approved software but the general census is pretty clear that any software whilst in game is not acceptable. As for before matches, minimally it is still a grey area since Riot also has total control over any software that relates to any patented aspect of the game or company.
: Not so easily traceable on your end, but support should be able to go back through and find it if you give them as much info as you can. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Ok thank's Seras, I'll see what I can find.
: You realize in this case, 2 is what i'm trying to get Riot to do in fixing their shit, and 1 i have done, i accept the community is garbage and that As a player i can't do anything, but i also understand that Riot as the company running the game CAN do something about it.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LT0EcRVP,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T08:16:46.901+0000) > > You realize in this case, 2 is what i'm trying to get Riot to do in fixing their shit, and 1 i have done, i accept the community is garbage and that As a player i can't do anything, but i also understand that Riot as the company running the game CAN do something about it. Well I only say that because you're level of negativity is all consuming. The cussing and constant criticism indicates unbalanced bias towards Riot and I'm not very confident that you can execute "change" with a big company like Riot let alone accept it as it is when you're consumed by such strong negative emotion. Having said that I'm no pysch. Just an observation.
: "and I'm assuming still playing the game so it can't be that bad can it." Let's see quit for a year and a half because the community is god awful, came back because of TFT, which is already really shitty (as someone who did enjoy other Auto chess games) and burned me out within a week or so (and i got to plat in it, not like it was hard, just not worthwhile), and i play league yes, but about 50% of the time i'm not enjoying a game because of some asshole in the game ruining it, generally both in chat and in game. So yeah i'd say it's that bad, i like league, i don't like playing league with other people.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LT0EcRVP,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T09:08:09.334+0000) > > "and I'm assuming still playing the game so it can't be that bad can it." > > Let's see quit for a year and a half because the community is god awful, came back because of TFT, which is already really shitty (as someone who did enjoy other Auto chess games) and burned me out within a week or so (and i got to plat in it, not like it was hard, just not worthwhile), and i play league yes, but about 50% of the time i'm not enjoying a game because of some asshole in the game ruining it, generally both in chat and in game. > > So yeah i'd say it's that bad, i like league, i don't like playing league with other people. I understand the why and how of the point you're making but there are only two efficient ways that I know of to solve any problem for you're own benefit which are: 1, Acceptance: It is what it is and if you can't do anything about it then no point worrying about it, wasting energy on it or trying to change it, and if you truly accept it for what it is it shouldn't be a problem anymore. 2, Change: If it is something you have control over then take the action. No point continuing the "one day, some day, never" cycle.
: Emote not in collection?
I have had something similar too. I used to have a Nami skin but I took a hiatus from league for 2 years, came back and didn't have the skin no more =-(. Since I didn't buy it with rp it's not easily traceable I don't think. So unlucky =-(
: Let Braum Ward Hop
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Yikes,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=TBF4yzfg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-06T04:16:48.791+0000) > > Let {{champion:201}} jump to {{item:3340}}'s please. > > Regards Do you mean in addition to champion/npc hop or instead of?
: You're way too optimistic. Riot cares about money they couldn't give any less of a shit about us.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr TeaThyme,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=75ia72ZF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T13:18:21.390+0000) > > You're way too optimistic. > > Riot cares about money they couldn't give any less of a shit about us. Yes, I know. That's why I mentioned that in my post! "Keep in mind like any other company or business Riot needs to make it's money to continue to provide the service to which we currently enjoy. If the system doesn't make that money then that's probably a defining factor why it's not in use."
: I don't have a problem with the range personally. In my mind warding should always be as proactive objective, not a reactive one. And the better you are at being proactive with your wards (knowing where key objectives are, knowing where ambush or ganks spots are, reading the patterns fo the enemy jungler etc) the better overall your teams vision and awareness will be. It's essentially a risk assessment. If you know such problematic champs are on the enemy team, you need to be on top of your wards. Getting them down when you know the lane or jungler has backed/died or is elsewhere on the map, not waiting until you realise they're looking for something. If you don't have eyes on them, and you want to ward, that's when you need to make that risk assessment. From my personal perspective, warding is another one of those things in this game that is easy to learn but difficult to master. There's a lot more nuance than most people seem to grasp, and improving skill with warding is just as important as improving your defensive play, or your objective pressure, or your map positioning, etc etc. On the other hand, if they were to extend the ward placement range, I think it would have a much greater negative impact on ambush champions and strats than you might think. As in, to the point where they would probably have to buff all those jumpy-stabbys to equalise it, which I would imagine you would enjoy even less :P
> > On the other hand, if they were to extend the ward placement range, I think it would have a much greater negative impact on ambush champions and strats than you might think. As in, to the point where they would probably have to buff all those jumpy-stabbys to equalise it, which I would imagine you would enjoy even less :P That is true but also false imo because the way the game has adapted has been more to champions diving and having maneuverability for many years. Hardly any patches or game design changes have been made more towards helping the less maneuverable champions. Even if for example the maneuverability impaired champions had a dedicated ward spot as a bonus? Every year, every new champion, every patch always new ways for the maneuverability type champions to make plays and kill everyone easier and more efficiently. Just seems unbalanced or an oversight to not make a change of some kind to that area of the game.
: > I wont change, infact as ive acrued more and more bans ive just gotten more and more volatile, because i give less and less of a shit about my accounts. A prison in theory is a place to hold criminals for reform, settle grievances for the affected family, as well as**keeping trash off the public's domain**. If this is the kind of person you want to be, then go ahead. Let's see where this mental state will take you. No where great or aspiring i can tell you that. >** Why do i hate this player?** because the current systems promote teamplay over solo carrying games, so i no longer merely put up with their existence and tolerate it, their existence directly affects my enjoyment of the game, i cant ignore them anymore, and the further the game trends towards the whole "you have to work together no matter how bad you are as a collective" the more toxic the game is going to get. Judging from how often you've brought up the other person's elo/rank. I can say this with certainty. You've play this game for a long time and frequently. [snip] This does not sound like a person getting angry at a game, this is a person that is angry because the game is his life. >Whereas when you take a "the individual is worthless the collective is important" approach aka "teamplay over individual play" you breed toxic behaviour because you end up with finger pointing and blame shifting because no one wants to be the guy that brought down the other 4 players on your team, this also breeds a mentality of "its not me its my team" which in turn results in no one striving to improve, which in turn results in a greater number of players that infuriate the people genuinely trying to push the ladder. When a person feel that their contributions don't matter, you can also expect their ability is nothing special. If individual play is not a thing, then people wouldn't complain about why the other lane is fed. Because according to your logic, their solo performance is not enough tip the scale. People who generally gave up and start blaming their team mate after one mistake are generally those who see the error as FF 15 cant win any more. Generally these type of people think very highly of the enemy and badly of their own. And of course there are those that only start the finger pointing when all is lost to let off pent up steam. Am sure there are more types, but these 2 I've mentioned seem very common. But if we delve deeper on the question of, what happen when a game is seen as lost? Things get complicated, this is where personality play a big part on the reactive respond. It generally come down to, given up, or taking their anger out on the lowest hanging fruit. So what to do about it? Aside from putting rules and handing out punishment, you cant change a person's personality, you can only give them enough obstacles to deter from taking it too far. In the end, if they really don't give a shit, rules are nothing. > Ban me all you want, i wont go anywhere, because i can just roll a new account, and whether you like it or not, im not a toxic person, this is a toxic game. Like you can be in as much disbelief as you want, but i am not toxic anywhere else, but no other game i play has a system that seems almost tailor made to breed toxic behaviour. You need to stop playing games and start socialising. [snip]. But hell, why would you right? much harder to fix yourself, easier to point the finger.
Well said Demon. I don't think logic will win this war though. He seems ruled by dominance and being the alpha rather than beta and being smarter.
: No offense but, it's really not that hard to ignore those comments then /mute all ingame, really, it is really easy, don't read it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitayo,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=ckJduB5E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:22:53.186+0000) > > No offense but, it's really not that hard to ignore those comments then /mute all ingame, really, it is really easy, don't read it. I agree but I also agree that it deserves to be punished. I wish for more balance in society where if people are offended by something they have the right to complain and ask for action to be taken on games or in public but not force it on people because that's not okay.
: 5 days ago i wrote a message about unfaur rank games
> [{quoted}](name=NORBIT1234,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=JgGQRm7O,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-04T10:31:35.830+0000) > > 5 days ago i wrote about rank being unfair and how i winning 5 and losing 5 games accounts for an unfair climb to s2 or higher. I get promoted to silver 3 then demoted to silver 4 after over 100 times now going back and forth between these 2 tiers having over 500 games in silver its pretty much unfair gameplay when your on a winning role and then league of legends decides to match make you with people who wanna feed and tilt, this game dosent help you with anything and in turns gives a negative impact into future players who want to play the game especially when climbing seems near impossible > > Thank you for caring and hope you fix this problem as every week i keep you updated of whats going on and give feedback to people who are having the same problem > > Kind regards > > Norbit I'm still silver 6 years later and doesn't look like I will climb anytime soon. All good, play for the fun and maybe make some friends on the way.
: 500 games, yikes i climbed silver to gold in 11 games (with a 0/10 Provis btw), i fail to see an issue here, ya'll just stress because someone ints your game, i have inters too, its called ignoring them and hard carrying yourself, or alternatively, duoing with someone
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=JgGQRm7O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T10:48:11.771+0000) > > 500 games, yikes > > i climbed silver to gold in 11 games (with a 0/10 Provis btw), i fail to see an issue here, ya'll just stress because someone ints your game, i have inters too, its called ignoring them and hard carrying yourself, or alternatively, duoing with someone That is the correct mentality to have to succeed but it really does help when you have genuine skill, knowledge and understanding for the game. Well done on you're quick success and I hope you find more.
: Yeah because auto mute stops people trolling constantly and int feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LT0EcRVP,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T14:46:15.651+0000) > > Yeah because auto mute stops people trolling constantly and int feeding. By the sound of it you seem very bias against Riot and the system which I don't entirely blame you for but you are still here and I'm assuming still playing the game so it can't be that bad can it. Besides, it's one thing to find things to pick on and complain about all the time but it's another thing to focus on what you can control and improve in those areas, so really it's all about perspective.
: "Maybe they are having a bad day" Everyone playing league is having a bad day, they have to deal with the community that is garbage to play a game they might actually enjoy otherwise.
That's one way to look at it. Some people auto mute and just enjoy playing the game.
: Casual Reminder that bans dont do shit.
I agree with you on some points but you're mentality and or strategy towards gaining the result is not very likely to succeed. Very few examples can be made where the minority has had a enough of an impact to change any system or major aspect of League of legends. Also, you're not enjoying (I hope) the games you're playing because you play in a system that you don't agree with and that ruins it for others. It breeds more toxicity and makes the game less fun for everyone. Further-more, riot is where it is today for a reason. They are professionals in their field and mostly (again, I hope) have good intentions towards the game. Those aspects together should be enough to put together a system that works efficiently, covers all legal boundaries and does what it's designed to do. Keep in mind like any other company or business Riot needs to make it's money to continue to provide the service to which we currently enjoy. If the system doesn't make that money then that's probably a defining factor why it's not in use.
Lökí (OCE)
: Someone just literally afk'd in my game sat in base for 15 minutes while there rq'ing :)
Sometimes it wont happen immediately. Reports are more often than not stored for future reference and when enough evidence of wrong doing against a player is accumulated action will be taken. Otherwise it is on us to notify riot when something happens that needs to be looked at. They will decide if it warrants action or not.
Lökí (OCE)
: Offensive Player Names.
If it's offensive, report it! If they look at it and consider it relevant to warrant action they will. If not then there is an option to allow you to remove names during game.
Show more

bgentle2myashe

Level 111 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion