: crit dmg
personally think riot should fix the visuals for clarity why make them act exactly like crits visually but not share all traits of aa crits
: > [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=xOirlPvi,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-20T23:32:58.843+0000) > > Well again that's an entirely different situation. > In Cougar form Nidalee's Q is an auto-attack modifier, so again it's the same situation as say Draven's Q and other AA modifiers. > > The ability is not criting, the AA underneath the ability is criting. but the ability does show as a crit on a hunted target regardless of the aa critting or not, draven wont always crit on his q
> [{quoted}](name=deluxe12E456789,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=xOirlPvi,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-21T03:51:20.589+0000) > > but the ability does show as a crit on a hunted target 100% of the time regardless of the aa underneath critting or not, draven wont always crit on his q
: Well again that's an entirely different situation. In Cougar form Nidalee's Q is an auto-attack modifier, so again it's the same situation as say Draven's Q and other AA modifiers. The ability is not criting, the AA underneath the ability is criting.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=xOirlPvi,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-20T23:32:58.843+0000) > > Well again that's an entirely different situation. > In Cougar form Nidalee's Q is an auto-attack modifier, so again it's the same situation as say Draven's Q and other AA modifiers. > > The ability is not criting, the AA underneath the ability is criting. but the ability does show as a crit on a hunted target regardless of the aa critting or not, draven wont always crit on his q
: Viktor's Q is an Auto Attack that's been augmented, it is not a crit at all, you can crit on the auto attack however. Nidalee's spear does not crit, it has set damage ramp up, IE will not effect it.
her spear never crits, meant cougar form
: i just dont understand why ie would work with nidalee q but not crit dmg runes
im not sure about viktor but i do know ie works with his q
: Ryze, Nidalee, Karthus, Anivia and more are different situations to what you see with MF, Talon, Draven etc. With the AD champs they are actual crits, the same as an Auto-attack crit. With AP spells, what you're seeing is treated like a crit, but it's not actually a crit. The abilities are given specific scenarios where you can increase their damage, and so their visual representation of this is the same as a crit.
i just dont understand why ie would work with nidalee q but not crit dmg runes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ninox (OCE)
: I'm unclear on what the problem is, could you elaborate? The text is in a diff font and the titles are a little wonky is the only thing I can see that looks different.
look at the enemy teams third ban as well as their entire team comp
Kürama (NA)
: [Start from scratch, uninstall and reinstall.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202539040-Reinstalling-League-of-Legends) http://i.imgur.com/FwIlL21.jpg
i close the client and reopen and that fixes the problem for a day, perhaps its a bug? http://imgur.com/a/lzQe0
Kürama (NA)
: Click the cog to the top right of the client and click "Initiate Full Repair". After the repair, let us know the results.
i should have stated this but, the cog is the part being cut off
Rioter Comments
: how do i fix this
ok i found out the problem, it was just league needing to update itself, an automatic update message popped up and updated the client and allowed me to get back on the support site
Rioter Comments
: Hey there, You appear to be in the post-game lobby. You need to be in a pre-queue lobby to invite people.
the problem of the social tab being cut off hasn't been addressed, i may not be able to inv but i also cant be invited
Rioter Comments
: new client
never mind it happened again http://imgur.com/a/ifzlv
: Hey there, Could you be more descriptive about your issue? What exactly is occurring?
nvm i found out that you just have to minimize and refresh it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 6.22 notes
q and e damage got severly nerfed on ad shaco holy
Maraudaur (OCE)
: That was its old name before we changed it to ratatatatatatatatata both names didn't do a good job of describing the ability so we reverted it to a name loved by twitch mains.
should change his e back to expunge while you were at it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
"We’re looking for your feedback as we go, so let us know. GLHF!" literally every comment has URF in it.
DipperOCE (OCE)
: Hasn't happened to me when it was first released, or now either. I suspect it has happened once to you and you are judging the gamemode as bad. Stop complaining about everything Riot does, if you don't like the gamemode don't play it.
I love the gamemode but its not worth the 10 minute wait to find 9 ppl playing at the same time as you...
: why riot?
problem with that is I dont play ranked, only normals
Rioter Comments
: Champion Update: Ryze, the Rune Mage
it always looks the same whenever Ryze is doing stuff: his arms flail around and a lot of blue shit comes out.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} best line ive seen posted by riot
: Patch 6.10 notes
{{champion:9}} can be a scarecrow but {{champion:54}} cant be a rock?
: what would riven beeee ????
: I definitely fit all the criteria so why didnt my name get put up. ;(
My username that i got <10 points was called deluxe12E45678
: Find your name on the reef!
I definitely fit all the criteria so why didnt my name get put up. ;(
: I keep getting this error when i do anything
Its affecting a bunch of my friends
: I keep getting this error when i do anything
after many of these errors I have the now 15 minute ban time 0.0
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GigaPube (OCE)
: i hope it isnt. his abilities vid wouldve showed if it was AOE. but he does fire long range shots with the indicator being a long line so its important to have the POV of the start and the possible ending of where his bullets start and end. even with miss fortunes she just hits the entire cone so its not important looking any further than what the cone can shoot at since its just gonna hit in her range or they move out of it, and they cant be hit by it at all, but it doesnt matter cos you cant do anything about it, with jhins ult you still need that vision cos you can still snipe them and it takes a lot longer to get out of his ults radius. <-- finally a fullstop amirite
were not on the topic i was originally talking about (zooming out) its basically a xerath ultimate in a cone except more dmg why doesnt xerath get zoom out
GigaPube (OCE)
: actually hes the only champ whos long range ult requires him to have vision of himself and his enemy. all other long range ults either give you a small AOE area for you to 1-time launch the projectile/s and for it to land in places that are far away from your champion, and seeing the champion doesnt make a difference, if that makes sense (xerath, lux, ziggs) otherwise you have special indicators or whatever they were called for jinx/ashe/draven ult that you can see where they can fire it and where it would come from, but the main thing is its only 1 singular proectile so its not important to see the actual champion themselves
GigaPube (OCE)
: yeah pressing Y or spacebar is probably something you should learn to do. playing with lock screen for most of the game....hopefully not the whole game.....is a really really bad habit. you can absolutely not progress to your full potential with lock screen on for that long. i would assume the only reason riot allows for it to stay is for new people to get the hang of focusing on a smaller amount of space right in front of you. have you got screen edge scrolling enabled? or did you at the time you decided not to use this? you can adjust how much the screen moves when you scroll to the edge, as well as your mouse speed and sensitivity JUST for the game. overtime it should become natural, hopefully its not too late
Im just saying its unfair that one champion is allowed a larger view from a locked screen
: why does jhin get that?
yes but my point is why don't you have to do that on jhin
Rioter Comments
: Journey to Thy Golden Mustache!
Pls do backstories for every group of skins (pool party), (warrior kingdoms), (commando),
Rioter Comments
: look at {{champion:432}} at first the troll was good in this one and {{champion:34}} are that is fun and my fave {{champion:12}}
I personally have never met any of these champs with troll players controlling them after playing way more games against or with them, on only my first two games playing with kindred, I instantly feel anger towards her ult.
: Nope it is perfectly balanced. The ult can be used for trolling but so can other champions ults so it's nothing new. If it only affected the kindred's team than it would be broken but since it affects both it isn't. If it were single target it would be a worse Kayle ult.
I can see this being a viable counter ult for enemy reset champs and saving the ADC, but is it really worth denying all melee\reset champions on your team? this ult practically has no benefits in a solo queue match.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MrPine (OCE)
: id build him full ad and go top lane
gl with that all he has for dmg pre 6 is auto attacks that will get better if you leave lane making you fall behind. After 6 you have a bork active/exhaust with corki passive, he has no gap closers, you may want some survivablity cause he gonna get bursted before he can even get in range to even apply a stun.
Show more

deluxe12E456789

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion