Rioter Comments
: Language issue
Arent there korean servers?
Mây (OCE)
: Missing important client feature that haven't been updated in the NEW client -_-
I thought you meant client stability, but this works too.
RawrPowa (OCE)
: Not Taking Smite
or at least if they are forcing junglers who accidentally forget smite to not buy the jungle items, force the jungle role to take smite. would solve the problem.
KDA (OCE)
: Competitive BM allowed?
"get rekt or flashing mastery when you destroy someone is probably considered okay but things like "die in a hole %%%got" are probbaly not.
: When you play league of legends
The majority language is english though. jsut like if i went on the chinese server id probably try my best to speak chinese. there is literally a server dedicated to chinese speaking people. and the Filipino, maybe we get the indos and stuff, but its mainly Aus and NZ.
: Is this reportable?
There sued to be a "refsal to communicate with team" report, which probably catered to that but i think its a thing of the past
: Ridiculous dodge timer
So, tankless comps can win in solo queue because games can snowball out of control early and often do. when you complain about tanks in solo it means nothing as usually you need some sort of decent cohesion for it to even make a tank relevant.
: And you need to stop being drunk. Learn to spell words you illiterate.
> [{quoted}](name=LotusOfTheLight,realm=EUW,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=a4nEslUz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-12T10:37:12.098+0000) > > And you need to stop being drunk. Learn to spell words you illiterate. If that's all you got from my slightly inebriated, but fairly well thought out post, then so be it.
: I love league of legends :)
beacuase it works? because she's easy and some people dont like playing support and get forced into the role so they pick an easy support?
Sniperino (OCE)
: Getting S while getting mastery lvl5 does NOT give tokens?
The system is if you All round play at the TOP 2% of players in that division, you will get an s i believe.
Moochacho (OCE)
: Region Locks, why do other regions get them and we don't?
Because oce is bigger than jsut aus and nz, although its infested with Chinese, a good handful of them are actually students, who really, if they cant speak proper english shouldn't be over here anyway.
Rioter Comments
: When a single effect makes 20% of the champion roster irrelevant
so how about we remove lifesteal as well? and soraka.
Rioter Comments
: Are you not allowed to have fun anymore?
The issue is now, i may have been reported for that ggame, and i dont want to lose honour standing :c
Wean (OCE)
: A question to those people who had finished the first ten matches of ranked.
I have a smurf that is currently on 5 losses one win, it doesnt matter much for the first ten, my advice is, if you are palying ranked for the first time, and have recently hit level 30, just play flex. You'll get a better understanding of the meta, the macro play (when to take drake/when to push out waves, when to freeze, etc), and itll help your emchanics out a bit too, without affecting your solo queue rank (the one that actually matters).
Rioter Comments
Shiney (OCE)
: Static shiv & Rapid fire
If im losign ill grab a PD, if not ill grab a shiv, usually i realy like essence reaver for the cdr so sometimes dont get my last crit item until really late, if at all. it dpeends on how the game pans out, if they have a fed duelist? you want to be able to out duel them, a scary squishy? you'll want to burst them, a big tanky illaoi? well youll need all of the above and then some but late game you can do it!.
: I dislike the whole "You won't find this issue in ranked, so who cares" attitude a lot of people have toward issues that come up. Its not like normal games don't matter. It matters to me that people try even in normal games. I don't play ranked, because I have no interest in putting in heaps of effort to earn a score, just to have it taken down by a raging couple of flaming trolls who can't get along (that DOES happen in ranked as you are climbing). Its not worth the stress. What I'm saying, is normal games matter too. Just because they don't count toward your public score, doesn't mean it should not matter if people put in less effort to teamwork. I think surrendering is a great option, because it allows a team to restart a fresh game in cases such as when you have gone 0/40 and its an obvious loss, and two of your lanes are flaming, and one has gone afk because of the flaming etc. Or if someone leaves, then comes back, then leaves, then comes back, then leaves. so you can't recall the game because its not picked up as a leaver. I get all the positive aspects of missions, and I was quite excited about that too, but its super super frustrating when I get players who are just like "lol idc, I'm just getting my mission. gg".
Normals count, but ranked is where you should be going to tryhard, even if it's flex, if i play normals, im playing attack speed blitzcranks jungle or something dumb, or rapidfire cannon hecarim.
: How do you Skip A Rank?
You can only skip the divisions between 2-4 and you have to be earning like 29+ LP a game, with a LOT of wins.
Zatyr (OCE)
: can we get a nerf on draven plz
They don't touch champions unless they are seen in competitive play, the game is no longer gear around the playerbase, but E-sports instead, that's why yasuo and riven dont get that many changes and why azir kindred and the like get shafted. hell, tanks are getting nerfed still because in competitive play they work well because a team has good communication, Solo queue stompers arent good in competitive play unless they synergize really well intro something, such as the shielding supports. The game has grown so much, but they only gear the game towards the top 0.001% of players, because hey, thats where most of the money is made.
: A shield that inflicts grievous wounds does not really make sense as shielding traditionally is about mitigating damage. I have to agree that shields are strong at the moment but still manageable.
> [{quoted}](name=R2R Equalizer,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=xc32gPuM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-22T02:51:20.259+0000) > > A shield that inflicts grievous wounds does not really make sense as shielding traditionally is about mitigating damage. I have to agree that shields are strong at the moment but still manageable. I dont think i got across what i wanted. I mean I want there to be an effect that is grvious wounds, but instead of it affecting hp, it affects shields. so it reduces shielding by 50% or something. there is currently no counter to a shield except trying to burst through it, and with he rise of the new locket on tanks, Janna, lulu, karma, Courage of the collossus, there should be a way to reduce the shielding done.
Rioter Comments
Tevolofox (OCE)
: How can rodents like this be allowed to play the game
I feel like it should be an instant 14 day ban for people that lock in a role that they didnt get.
PurpIe (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fitzky,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=x5hO8qjl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-07T06:16:03.182+0000) > > Because 90% of the people in low elo smoke weed and use "I'm high" as an excuse for feeding. Never heard or seen of that excuse before
> [{quoted}](name=Purplerain14,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=x5hO8qjl,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-06-07T08:03:03.127+0000) > > Never heard or seen of that excuse before most of the high dude ive played with either pop off something fierce, or are playing aram because they dont want to play ranked high.
Rioter Comments
: When is the 10 ban system hitting OCE exactly?
It's for draft normals, but because OCE is a neglected server we don't get it.
samuelror (OCE)
: elo hell doesnt exist you're just garbage
I dont feel like elo is a thing, though there is a massive skill discrepancy between the firs div of one rank and the 5th div of the enxt one up, as in they have gotten to their next rank, now they are gods among men, and thats how they play.
: Looking For A Support And Top Laner.. "Fill" Commited/ Active.
added you, hmu if you are keen for a game tonight.
: Ctrl Z
riven
: Rank system down ?
IT is not, seeing as there are posts about it on the forums.
Zaps (OCE)
: Ranked is currently down in the lead-up to maintenance that begins at 1AM AEST this morning. Check out [this thread](https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements/kor6fXjT-oce-platform-maintenance-2017-05-10-100am-aest) for more details on the maintenance!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Zaps,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=gtorZOha,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-09T14:39:59.824+0000) > > Ranked is currently down in the lead-up to maintenance that begins at 1AM AEST this morning. Check out [this thread](https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements/kor6fXjT-oce-platform-maintenance-2017-05-10-100am-aest) for more details on the maintenance! you have an alert button for a reason. would be fab if it was used.
Cöy (OCE)
: I can't fix my Resolution ingame? PLEASE HELP
change change the res in game under display/video options?
: what is wrong with braum at the moment?
a ton of braums goodness comes from his he adn the ability to peel damage form priority targets, with runaans and the buff to botrk he takes potentially 3x the damage he would normally take with his shield up, plus the % current hp damage, plus whatever on hit effect they have, plus whatever other % hp damage they have, plus whatever spell the rest of the team is firing for that time, 35% damage reduction is only so much. thasts my opinion anyway.
Sýndra (OCE)
: Draft norms
i mean, flex queue is literally draft queue, its the queue that doesn't matter because the teams have to be similar rank in flex so doesn't function well as a ranked teams on did for groups of mates with different skill levels, its literally draft pick and should be treated as such.
Rioter Comments
Mega9102 (OCE)
: Bronze/Silver Top and Jungler Needed for 5 man ranked
: hi Racist peace of sh!t ,with that type of comment i guess ur mom and dad is also racist, my condolences hope you get better soon Ps; i am not Chinese Racist boi :) ask your god to give you some brain pls :)
> [{quoted}](name=GBG727,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=mHRKXE8b,comment-id=000800010002,timestamp=2017-04-11T17:52:14.534+0000) > > hi Racist peace of sh!t ,with that type of comment i guess ur mom and dad is also racist, my condolences hope you get better soon > > Ps; i am not Chinese Racist boi :) ask your god to give you some brain pls :) Filo? Thai? Korean? your English skills point to that demographic, so does your attitude, stop helping my argument.
Rioter Comments
: STFU stupid its always fkin jg fault, no matter what jg fault, didn't gan i die, gank i still die, i die jg didnt die. Jg die eveytime jg gets blame all game noobs fkin LOL community Fkin trash OCE server 80% players are bronze losers and its always jg fault according to this noob community {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} i am so pissed noob players everywhere a player AFK bcoz its a jg fault he didnt gank, and player rage quit *FML* *Facepalm*
> [{quoted}](name=GBG727,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=mHRKXE8b,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-04-09T19:05:41.855+0000) > > STFU stupid its always fkin jg fault, no matter what jg fault, didn't gan i die, gank i still die, i die jg didnt die. Jg die eveytime jg gets blame all game noobs fkin LOL community > > Fkin trash OCE server 80% players are bronze losers and its always jg fault according to this noob community {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} i am so pissed noob players everywhere > > > a player AFK bcoz its a jg fault he didnt gank, and player rage quit *FML* *Facepalm* you sound like every self entitled chinese player on the oce server ebcasue you couldnt hack it on the chinese server. get over yourself.
JohnPhan (OCE)
: Looking for a support main who is in gold
I dont see why you need a support duo if you dont have comms of any sort, seriously, if you want to try out the whoel adc supp duo thing, its way better to have a mic
: Ranked just isn't fun.
if you cant win, enable others to, you say you paly support, well so do it, it isnt rng, a support can turn games around, itemize properly peel for your carries, do whaatyou need to do to enable the team. a good support can make a bad adc shine.
: New end game stat - "Shielding done"
So, i paly a game, it's name is Atlas reactor, and the stats they use are, shielding done, and then effective shielding done, as well as the usual damage and healing, and i think that would be a great thing to implement.
: If a name is offensive, report it. Word filters only take you so far, especially with names like those you mention. If an offensive name isn't seen, nothing can be done about it, so report them.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=seB0qKBb,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-03-28T08:28:04.531+0000) > > If a name is offensive, report it. Word filters only take you so far, especially with names like those you mention. If an offensive name isn't seen, nothing can be done about it, so report them. I havce repoirt the "Aus Are All PIgs" one multiple times and not gotten anyhting back saying that he was reprimanded, because that name is a combination of hate speech racism and offensive summoner.
: friend got permabanned
If riot can have players named "AUS Are All Pigs", then "deported arab" should be fine, i mean i played with a "tentacle bukkake" tonight, "Fuk %%%%%s" im pretty sure ive seen too. All or none riot, consistency is the basis for trust, and right now, your customer base, and your player base dont trust you with being consistent. thats a pretty sad thing to say about what was once my favourite game.
: The new Cho'gath is absolutely ridiculous...
Why are you even getting made about cho, this meta has produced the ebst ways of delaing with him; Botrk changes, lucians ezreal and vayne, Fizz, new galio, Kindred, yi, being meta in low elo soloqueue, who all gain sources of %current of max hp damage. Chogath hates bortk and liandry's. he hates being kited and his abilities are pretty easily dodged, most champs currently have a way to build into or use abilities to put cho either out of the fight or behind. twitch build botrk, jinx jsut does tons of damage with runaans and rockets, jhin does mad damage adn has an execute, miss moruine shreds his armour. all the champs you currently play actually have a great deal of ability to play against a cho gath.
: Look at nasus; Same stacking mechanics, and he is garbage. Why? cant trade well, get kited. He cant outperform other top tier tanks hard to land Q, useless E, hard to have a good tp play or team fight impact with just Q or w. Compare to nati, maokai, rumble, shen, gragas ect. Cho is rather lack luster in what he can offer.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDemonEmperor,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=a4nEslUz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-27T04:19:29.254+0000) > > Look at nasus; Same stacking mechanics, and he is garbage. Why? cant trade well, get kited. He cant outperform other top tier tanks hard to land Q, useless E, hard to have a good tp play or team fight impact with just Q or w. Compare to nati, maokai, rumble, shen, gragas ect. Cho is rather lack luster in what he can offer. i mean, late game he is massive, so i guess he becomes a skillshot sponge anyway.
icercube (OCE)
: Ban the entire Chinese region. League has become almost unplayable as of recent, every game i have players who dont speak English, spam "sb" and die upwards of 6 times a game. never used to be a problem till recent
> [{quoted}](name=icercube,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=kw0asiAG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-25T01:36:45.104+0000) > > Ban the entire Chinese region. League has become almost unplayable as of recent, every game i have players who dont speak English, spam "sb" and die upwards of 6 times a game. never used to be a problem till recent I don't know how "recent" you mean, but it's been a growing problem on a lot of platforms, not just league. though it is a definite problem, i also think their views on "naming and shaming" are a bit skewed, i mean if you make the one named and shamed a pariah, because of their behaviour, even if its a list of people that have been banned in the last two weeks or something, they would pick up pretty quick because people don't want to play with a dickhead.
: Help with shadowplay
cant monitor capture on that either, dude to processing issues
Show more

dragon poo

Level 199 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion