: Looking to buy a laptop under $1000 in QLD for league!
running runescape in the background... are you botting in runescape??? lol
fum422 (OCE)
: match history(brag)
oh no i lost
Rioter Comments
fum422 (OCE)
: patching error
oh it turned out i didnt have enough space on my harddrive. i deleted some stuff and the patching went fine
Rioter Comments
fum422 (OCE)
: rioter please help
also id like to add i have never ever met this teemo before this match. he said my password at the beginning of the game. i dont think i have trojans on my computer so he must be using a program to check or something
  Rioter Comments
fum422 (OCE)
: tibbers and twitch
wait maybe the tibbers was going for something else and the twitch just happened to be nearby
Rioter Comments
: I need a rly OP champ for solo Q in low elo, Which 4800ip champ do you prefer?
Rioter Comments
Fitzky (OCE)
: 21*
> [{quoted}](name=Fitzky,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=8LJN008X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-05T02:41:28.573+0000) > > 21* its 121 not 21 screenshots dont lie
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
eLoQuEnCe (OCE)
: lee sin is BLIND he shouldnt be able to be blinded by teemo or quinn
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What does 'tilted' mean?
tilt means when you are at the carnival and you kick the coin pusher machine so the coins drop and the police comes and takes you to jail and the big guy thats your cell mate says "Im gonna tilt your asss real bad tonight"
Rioter Comments
Sephyre (OCE)
: Welcome back :)
thank you
Rioter Comments
fum422 (OCE)
: how?
i tried to e and then q him at level 2 but i got so damaged from that i couldnt try again
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wuks (OCE)
: Mystery Champions being distributed, What'd you get?
i got kindred. im guaranteed to get a 6300 champion anyway because i bought every one thats cheaper
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
fum422 (OCE)
: what the hell
cmon i just want one match even with feeders pls
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
fum422 (OCE)
: help me choose
I've decided to go with wukong top as i find him very fun to play
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TK9277 (OCE)
: Did your team carry you all the way to bronze 5?
i carry in about 40% of the games i play but i still end up losing most of my games somehow. ive been trying so hard but if there was a division below bronze 5 id have deranked so many times more. and yes my team is the reason im in bronze 5 they suck so much all the time a teemo loses to a darius top a jungle never ganks leblanc loses to annie mid etc etc
Devitik (OCE)
: Hi. I've only played 2500 games so I haven't got to Bronze 5 yet. Can you help me out with an item build path so as to optimize my bronze 5 potential?
i find that no matter what role or champion mobility boots and 5x bloodthirsters works fine. oh and dont waste money on wards you are better off saving it for items.
Rioter Comments
Show more

fum422

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion