Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not much, only 1.4 AS I believe. After around 1.2 it's not very significant.
So how much bonus attack speed as a percentage?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
giddo244 (OCE)
: Will Lunar Wraith Caitlyn be Back for an Early Sale?
Can I get a Rioter to confirm? Thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: u want a skin add me bro ill get u one in 4 days
Rioter Comments
Tele (OCE)
: The nerf isn't really that bad. Minion pathing will be a little annoying to deal with on him, but that's about it. You'll have to see how the Hecarim changes effect you personally, before deciding on switching mains for a while. Just for the record though, if you're just looking for OP champions to main then **Gangplank **and **Fiora** are very average right now. Neither of them is any higher than 50% winrate, and they are super hard to play. They fell out of favor about 3 patches ago. You're much better of going for one of the following actually OP champions: {{champion:54}} **Malphite: **Super OP this meta, no counters or nerfs in the foreseeable future. {{champion:24}}** Jax:** Still no real nerf on Guinsoo's next patch, to the OP will continue {{champion:77}} **Udyr:** Same as Jax {{champion:39}}** Irelia:** ^^ {{champion:23}} **Tryndamere:** Crit mastery is still awesome on him. {{champion:36}} **Dr. Mundo:** Careful with this one, he's being nerfed in 5.24. I still think he's still going to be OP, but you never know.
Thanks for advice! It's not that i think Gangplank and Fiora are op or not its just that I play them along with Hec and was wondering if the nerf was that substantial.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
giddo244 (OCE)
: Skarner PBE Nerfs
Already have J4, so I'll probably try Vi and Lee. Thanks
Rioter Comments
Typhlo (OCE)
: They've got a couple days to practice and fix the problems that are happening. They can easily make it out of Groups, I'm not really sure they'll get first in group though. I think because how the table works if cloud 9 wins one more they won't get first.
I HAVE FAITH..........THAT C9 WILL GO 0-3!!!!!!!(like a certain other Chinese team from week one)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: With runaan's hurricane i don't think it will affect her too much because you have so much attack speed and Kayle will be useful even when behind because of the utility it provides to the team. I believe this nerf is targeted at sated devourer vayne instead of kayle because that true damage proc is just too op.
Nah not to Vayne, to Kindred.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He doesn't really need more power, they are taking power away because he currently has TOO MUCH power, his power comes from soldier Autos, not so much Q and E, his lane poke will be pretty unaffected by the damage and slow not stacking, and by the time laning is over he has sufficient AP and AS to fend for himself. Tbh the biggest pain is the movespeed nerf, that will be frustratingly slow, and he is quite a mobile champ so it will hit him where it hurts, especially because currently in the game every single spell and AA seems to slow like crazy. even removing his knock up didn't take too much power away, it pretty much meant that he cant cancel Kat etc's ult without popping his own, and meant that you cant get a free AA in anymore when you engage with E. but theres always a tradeoff, they took power from the E but it actually improved his escapeability because you no longer get ganked when your E is on cd anymore because it isn't on cd because you didn't use it to engage in lane, so its always up for escape. and he is still a powerhouse, he deals 600+ per auto as the game goes on (thats 900+ if more than one soldier hits) so i don't think that removing a little bit of power from his Q is going to hurt him too badly. and anyway i hope they take more power away because then i get to be one of the few who still play him, and the less people play him, the less he is seen on the rift and so the less people know how to play against him. also he wont be banned as much anymore.
Your comment was very insightful and I do agree for the most part, especially about the whole removing the knock up on his E. However, being a new player trying to learn to how to play AIr it's really frustrating, it's quite difficult learning a champ like Azir when he is consistently getting toned down. I guess if you could provide further insight on how I should improve on him and provide tips it would be great since I really would like to learn how to play Azir as he is so intriguing in terms of mechanics.
Rioter Comments
giddo244 (OCE)
: Yasuo's Build
Thanks all of the helpful advise, I really didn't expect the amount of depth in some of those answers. I'll be testing them out soon.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
giddo244 (OCE)
: SKINS!!!!!
Why about Frostblade Irelia? It's going on sale.
: pros dont build lich bane on kassadin so i hate those builds. c:
Elaborate?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Malzahar is bugged
Go whine somewhere else......
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
giddo244 (OCE)
: Good Top/Jungle Tank for Solo Queue.
Yea, I play both roles like 50-50 so the question now is does Maokai work in the jungle?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

giddo244

Level 49 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion