Penny13 (OCE)
: How is it not their fault? They're directly responsible for failing to foresee the obvious increase in server load.
You can tell he's just trying to be nice but sucking up to and making excuses for a billion dollar company just helps absolutely no one. "but I guess its not their fault." jesus christ hahaha
: NBN! NBN! Flipping Abbott government should've done the job properly.
Two years after being announced it was coming, NBN is finally starting to be rolled out in my area.
: mine was 12 to i think and it showed me the treasure box but i didnt see wat i got and i got so many champs and skins soo yea i dont know where mines gone or is lol{{summoner:6}}
Shop > Purchases. 'Amount' should be 0 and 'Date Purchased' should be around 2/2/16.
RHIN0 (OCE)
: Amazing Champ Select Idea
Learning new champs in ranked?! I like the concept though...
Rioter Comments
: that's the point until you get to gold don't be posting on the boards shit like this as lets face it you probs need to get demoted as well and you can get demoted from silver to bronze
You seem to know so much about the game. Are you one of those "Diamond smurfs" in champ select who only play Annie mid and feed?
: ahahh the funny thing is that bronze and silver are the same skill tear wether you like it or not
You're Bronze 3 so you get matched with or against low mmr Silvers.
Rioter Comments
Bibimbap (OCE)
: As soon as the conflict starts, try and dissipate it, crack a joke, I literally google jokes to tell if the team is becoming salty. Simply just say, "Hey, let's have a clean game, play to the best of your abilities, and please don't flame! We're all humans behind our masks". If the enemy is flaming at your team, encourage them to not reply, people will typically stop flaming if you don't reply, because they believe you ignored them (that's the man thing to do). Also, if the enemy is flaming, or laughing at or talking smack to a teamplayer, 5-man gank him at every opportunity, and give the kills to the laner, and he'll feel much better. Seriously though, encourage people not to reply to enemy remarks, just destroy them in-game and watch their sentences become more annoyed because they are spending so much time dead ;)
I've been using Sky's DST (d*ck sucking theory) and it seems to work very well. I found that making people feel good about themselves can calm them down and actually make them play better. Example: _gets healed randomly at a teamfight_ _as teammate Soraka manages to land an E_ [All] Report every0ne (Karthus): **This Soraka is a f*cking god ** 5 seconds after... he finally stops complaining about our team not having AP against a Nasus.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why for the love of god why ohh why in promos do i only get afks and DCS in promos?
Flood (OCE)
: To be fair, the easiest way out of bronze is to simply NOT play support. Hear me out. Support is one of the, if not THE most team reliant role in the whole game; you rely on your team to follow up, back down, heavily considering positioning of yourself and your ADC, punished with certain champions if your ADC overextends etc etc. It is far better to play a solo lane, at least until Silver 4 - Gold where supports actually perform alright. Although I carried myself from Bronze 1 to Gold 5 playing almost exclusively support, it is essential to either play a carry support like {{champion:1}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}} due to their late game scaling and play-making potential rather than my most played support {{champion:40}} due to her passivity. Also, another important point is to get a duo partner, someone who you can talk over using skype, ISNT toxic and plays according to each other.
Update: Played {{champion:25}} in my promos. Am now Silver 5. Only time as a support where I got the credit for the ADC's kills.
: Oh i know, you can always use your 'get out of jail free card' called flash that has a 300 second cooldown... oh wait no you cant because she has 4 dashes with almost no cooldown AND a flash. oops my bad
Same thing with {{champion:64}} with his ward hops and Q's but he is nowhere near as broken (this season at leat) and actually requires some mechanics to play.
: Ok, in before "it's all about skill" Assuming LOL was fully skill based, no champion should have ever received buffs/nerfs. It's not always about skill, your skill only amplifies the champion you use. Wouldn't say Riven is free win, but definitely more viable option than many of the choices as a top, I think the issue comes with balancing champions when new items come out and when that item is eventually gone/reverted, the nerf/buff stays, and then chaos ensues. I agree with OP.
Maybe if they reduced her stun and/or knock up duration she wouldn't be as much of a pest...
: She also has no way to farm from range and so as soon as she gets behind to the point where she loses all ins, she can no longer farm at all and will fall very far behind unless the enemy team messes up. I don't play her, and I don't really like playing against her because she's a nightmare when fed, but she's not OP
> She also has no way to farm from range and so as soon as she gets behind to the point where she loses all ins, she can no longer farm at all and will fall very far behind unless the enemy team messes up. You can say that to most if not all champs in the game.
Rioter Comments
: ***
I doubt Riot would even care to add in an option just because of you. 'oh my gawd dis random person on the internet wants me to put hud customisation in the game, I better do it before he does sumthing to me'
: I doubt Riot would even care to add in an option just because of you. 'oh my gawd dis random person on the internet wants me to put the old hud back, I better do it before he does sumthing to me' You are only one person out of a whole riot. If I was working with Riot I wouldn't even care to even look at your comment.
"You are only one person out of a whole riot." is this your first time on the internet? This new hud has recieved more bad feedback than it has good. A lot of people actually want the option to change HUDs, heck even some pros said that they don't like the new hud.
: HUD update heads to ranked with 5.15
Good job listening to feedback Riot! Might aswell play Dota...
: why all the negative feedback for the new HUD its amazing <3 so much better than the old one and its so much cleaner and less all over the place, tho please mention how to check certain stats eg fps or lifesteal etc took ages to figure out
opinion [uh-pin-yuh n] -a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
scURVE (OCE)
: I don't understand why people complain after every new thing Riot does, everyone bitched hard when the new map came out and now everyone seems to love it, things just take a while to get used to when they first appear. You need to realise that Riot has put a lot of time into thinking out the new HUD to display far more information in one place than the old HUD ever could and save you A LOT of time when you need to check a stat while farming or looking at the map by placing everything in a logical place according to how often you need to look at it, just get used to it and stop your bitchin...a few months from now you will forget the old HUD ever existed lol
See, the difference here is that you actually like the HUD. Not everyone does. Like Theinfedel said, just give us the option to switch.
: New HUD
This piece of shit HUD frustrates me so much in game lol. Riot: "If it ain't broke, break it." Atleast give us the option to move it around.
Rioter Comments
Flood (OCE)
: To be fair, the easiest way out of bronze is to simply NOT play support. Hear me out. Support is one of the, if not THE most team reliant role in the whole game; you rely on your team to follow up, back down, heavily considering positioning of yourself and your ADC, punished with certain champions if your ADC overextends etc etc. It is far better to play a solo lane, at least until Silver 4 - Gold where supports actually perform alright. Although I carried myself from Bronze 1 to Gold 5 playing almost exclusively support, it is essential to either play a carry support like {{champion:1}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}} due to their late game scaling and play-making potential rather than my most played support {{champion:40}} due to her passivity. Also, another important point is to get a duo partner, someone who you can talk over using skype, ISNT toxic and plays according to each other.
How about {{champion:12}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:412}} ?
Rioter Comments
: How to unlock your Mystery Champion
I'm going to main whoever I get. {{champion:83}} pls rito
Jynxer1 (OCE)
: What if I already own every champ? do I get a mystery skin instead? xD
Alamo (OCE)
: I think lee sin gave me cancer.
Atleast Lee Sin takes some mechanics to play. One of the harder champs to learn/master in my opinion. Not worth learning now since he's shit in this meta.
kJs (OCE)
: I think the massive buff to {{item:3071}} and the recently shelved {{item:3001}} rework in the PBE was meant to address the tank meta and reduce the durability of tanks in fights. There was also the experimental change to {{item:3143}} in the PBE which gave it attack speed. The point of that was to turn it into a more bruiser item rather than a tank item.
>to address the tank meta They just gave Ryze a rework and a huge buff.
Alamo (OCE)
: I think lee sin gave me cancer.
Sej, cinderhulk Rek'sai and Gragas gives me cancer.
kJs (OCE)
: I think the massive buff to {{item:3071}} and the recently shelved {{item:3001}} rework in the PBE was meant to address the tank meta and reduce the durability of tanks in fights. There was also the experimental change to {{item:3143}} in the PBE which gave it attack speed. The point of that was to turn it into a more bruiser item rather than a tank item.
I think they should just make items that scale to the enemy's health. A friend of mine usually builds more hp and little armour / mr so he doesn't get countered by {{item:3035}} and {{item:3135}} .
SEKAI (OCE)
: There was no tank meta to begin with, just squishy mains who builds 0 defense all the time crying about dying to tanks when they are finally viable once again. Granted, some became OP as a result, still that doesn't mean tanks are all the problems. And god forbid Lee is actually just an average champ for once, he dominated the game for 3 years, I don't think giving him a break is a bad idea at all.
Welp, just played a game of LeBlanc. Got CC'd to death by a Sejuani and lost the game.
: what lol. To end tank meta all riot has to do is Buff just lee sin ok.
As you might have noticed, this post is slightly biased towards Lee. Fixed, lol.
Rioter Comments
Lajneen (EUW)
: The official list.
: >Don't you think Orianna needs a slight buff? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good bait
Well she is quite hard to play and a good LeBlanc can still carry harder compared to a good Orianna.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Report every0ne,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=B1PAEQfT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-05-01T02:48:01.877+0000) > > I don't really pay attention to their builds but I remember him having 2 or 3 offensive items and the rest are defence evidence of the build or everything you said is bullshit and exaggerated
Yeah I exaggerated a bit with that 4.5k hp part but I was a little salty after losing a game to a split push Udyr but most Udyrs usually have 200+ ad and 2.00 attack speed while still being fairly tanky
shalexade (OCE)
: Udyr is a mid game king, but starts to fall off at 30 minutes...
But he's annoying when he split pushes. Can out push 2-3 people with his permanent warwick ult
: > [{quoted}](name=Report every0ne,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=B1PAEQfT,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-05-01T02:43:58.223+0000) > > That's the meta right now. Unkillable junglers dealing tons of damage/CC. Yeah you can't actually have 240 AD, 4.5k HP and 2.00 AS in the current game.
Yeah I might have exaggerated a little with the 4.5k hp part but most Udyrs do have 200+ ad and around 2.00 attack speed while still being tanky.
: Against an udyr? You have a 30 minute timer to win the game, or be drastically ahead, or you lose. Simple. Also while we are on this, Udyr isn't a good jungler for one main reason: anyone below Platish will not gank as udyr. Meaning you have free rein to win the game as a laner or as a jungler, just win lanes and udyr loses.
I disagree. I think Udyr is a great jungler with his good clear speeds, mobility and sustain. Only down side is he has to run (something he's great at) to the enemy to deal damage unlike Lee Sin with his Q. It's also harder for an early game champ to snowball and win game early in my opinion compared to being a late game champ trying to win a 40+ minute game. I think Riot has to do something about this to make early game champs not be completely useless in the mid to late game. What do you think?
: >4.5k health by late game, . >240 AD with full build . >2.00 attack speed Build for all those stat? and how hard you fuckers feed him if he gets all those items
I don't really pay attention to their builds but I remember him having 2 or 3 offensive items and the rest are defence
: You could at least make his stats somewhat believable.
That's the meta right now. Unkillable junglers dealing tons of damage/CC.
Grimzz (OCE)
: vayne, tank shredder with crazy self kite
I don't play ADC so I'll just ask our ADC to pick Vayne when we get matched against a Udyr. Thanks for the answer.
: I'd suggest play early game champs and don't let the game get too late but my way of countering him is with Malzahar. If you land your entire combo on him you should be able to kill him. But if I'm being honest if you're playing against a good udyr and their team is some what competent you aren't going to win, his mobility makes him get objectives so easily
Yeah he's a pest late game. Since I'm a jungler and I don't play Malzahar, as Barry said, I should just try to end the game as early as possible. It would be hard to pull of though since whenever I have a good Lee Sin game (which happens once every 10 games) my whole team feeds. I'll definitely consider getting Malzahar so I have him whenever I'm forced out of the jungle or someone takes support. Are there any other Champs that counter Udyr?
: LOL then stay in "elo hell". The way to counter Udyr is to win the game early before he has a chance to tank up. Im assuming your a jungler. the way to beat an Udyr is to beat his team. Gank every lane and either force him to stop farming and help his laners or make his laners rage quit as you camp them.
Sounds like a good plan but hard to pull off since a Lee Sin from what I've seen can't carry a whole team by himself and ADCs in Bronze aren't really that good at carrying. I guess I'll camp the best and worst lanes to get the best guy on our team fed and prevent the worst from feeding.
: How to counter this Champion...
Please don't tell me to play another tanky champion, I find them really boring. As Sejuani, press R and you win a team fight (in Bronze at least). I'd rather play a shitty late game champ (Lee Sin) that actually takes skill/is fun to play and be in 'elo hell' forever.
Rioter Comments
: No because you're bronze.
Show more

hiroshima1945

Level 77 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion