: Patch 10.1 Notes
Where's ARURF its been on the PBE For a month now!
: Hi Jclar371 Great question! Unfortunately I don't have a direct answer but I am really interested to understand what your 'dream custom mode' would look like because you certainly have some great ideas. If you were lead game designer - what features would you and your friends love to see in this mode?
In custom games i would like more options in how the game will play out, I want the option to change the settings of nearly everything in the game Options - Set it to any of the game modes that have been played before with pre-set options like URF to Ascension, Be able to change every little bit of details in the game so hp be able to set the hp of the champions higher so they last longer in fights for example zed with 584 so we can change the multiplier to like x2 so his hp will be 1168 at lvl 1, Change the stats of the abilities make them do more or less damage, The Gold income so you get more for killing stuff and passive, add other items in and remove them as we choose, be able to change the cool downs to -100% all the way up to 100%, be able to allow more than one champion in the game like one for all so we can do one for all and URF at the same time, be able to remove champions from the custom match that would be too op, Lastly but i know this would be hard to do is to have 10 players on one team so we can do 1 person with URF settings and the other team with non URF settings. This is what my dream custom mode is, if we are able to do this they would be much more fun. Thank you for reading and replying :) {{item:2054}}
Gehirn (OCE)
: OCE Rioter Q&A - (Group 2 of 3)
Hello, are we ever going to have the ability to customize the custom games to the extent of Overwatches custom games so we can increase all hp, gold income, xp gain, cooldown timers, infinite stats. It would make for some fun games and good for testing with friends. Would be cool to change sorakas q to do 1k damage every 0.1 second {{champion:16}} And can we have more arurf or urf please 🤗
: Patch 8.5 notes
So wheres the new champ and the open parties feature?. Im on the client and don't see nothing
: Patch 8.4 notes
Uhhhh rotating game mode??? i don't wanna play blood moon if its coming back again
: Patch 7.14 notes
Riot, please for the love of god listen to your community nearly all of us want ARURF, URF Or One For All. You keep releasing poro king and all the other game modes that not many people like playing make thoes 3 game modes more frequent please.
: Patch 7.10 notes
Aww come on im pretty sure that most people want URF and ascension was here not long ago
: Advanced Bot tests LIVE in Normals
When you play a game and they actually are like bots, and miss every skill shot
: Introducing League of Legends: League of Origin
Should release some special skins for this event

jclar371

Level 123 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion