: I find csing really hard
You should really practice it then as your largest gold income in the game is going to be last hitting. By lasting hitting you put yourself at a gold advantage so that you have items. Try not to make excuses, as no one has perfect cs but you have to try harder and aim for 8 cs per min across your games.
KaynMid (OCE)
: hahaha it took them 3 years to perma ban me
How does one lose promos 3 times in one day...
: > [{quoted}](name=jomoko2012,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nAm5xmf7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-25T00:08:01.894+0000) > > How long was the game? Cause it might be your farm, pre unlucky tho About 22 minutes.
I think the min requirement for cs is like 8 farm per min, and you were getting around 6.5 so perhaps that's why, but given she is new her scores will be all over the place.
: Am I being pranked?
How long was the game? Cause it might be your farm, pre unlucky tho
: It was patched this morning though, Send a ticket into Riot they might be able to help if you got lowpri from a client bug
They pretty much said that I should change my settings on my computer to avoid future lag. They also said that they would not revoke the low priority as: "The only way to remove your Leaverbuster status is by playing games from start to finish without interruptions." They also stated this: "We understand that emergencies can occur outside of our control which may take us out of the game, that’s why Leaverbuster is designed to only take action after a series of incidents have been observed." and as I played more games and experienced the bug several times I was put in this low priority....
: Oh, look, another leave because of this.
I'm in low priority because of this and bugs previously made me leave too. So 20 mins before 5 games! rip old client
: If I don't get a loss prevented, shit's gonna hit the fan.
Same thing happened to me. After a couple of tries of restarting and reopening the client it said it went back to a previous patch. Let me in and then i was able to play my game. Then after it patched.
Fenkgi (OCE)
: Trading skins
for hextech chests probs not the best idea because of bots, and also if a large amount of accounts got hacked then this would allow the transfer of many skins to other accounts that would then be sold. Cause a person would just keep on transferring skins from account to account until the valuables have their track lost.
Maul (OCE)
: Disable Autofill Active Whilst placements are being done
well you see if they were to disable it when people were doing placements queue timers would be really long, and also people play their placements throughout the yr.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Two phenomena I've noticed after coming back to the game from my break...
Champs released after Yasuo that are played: Velkoz, Braum, Gnar, Ekko, Illaoi, Jhin and Ivern
BigGirls (OCE)
: I can't do my year in review
same thing is happening to me.
: Hired Guns bundle Project lucian instead of hired gun lucian :/
Nestay (OCE)
: LF Manager (Rewards available, money/gear/RP)
Are you looking for a ranked manager?
: Want to watch a Smurf test New Builds and Strategies?
So like off meta? Or just new builds that come up and you would like to try them?
: Dodgers in ranked
I would much rather that they would dodge and not troll in the game / afk because whats worse losing 5 minutes of your time or losing a large amount of lp?
Bakon (OCE)
: Lee Sin
ima lee main i say we take it on the chin its not like it will change anything!
: Someone tried to steal my account
yeah same here my account got hacked and someone was sending that link around using my account
Saythes (OCE)
: Should I buy SGU?
Gift me SGU? :P I think he is a really good champ and he is strong at the moment and always fun so go for it!
Jun Long (NA)
: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIOT
> [{quoted}](name=Jun Long,realm=NA,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=4szsek1U,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-26T09:18:14.040+0000) > > WHAT THE FRIGGITY FRUITY. Lmao best thing I have ever heard hahaha
Manyula (OCE)
: spirit aminals
: AD Carry ironically the hardest role to carry as long-term.
Why are most of the challenger players ADC mains?
Rioter Comments
: coulda been worse, coulda been b5
^^ ten wins lol
Rocka (OCE)
: When u get demoted to silver from gold ur mmr is silver 5. So your mmr was just bad. Thats why your placed lower.
Yeah I guess it just sucks cause I won like 10 games in a row I thought I would get middle silver at least :/
Rioter Comments
Manyula (OCE)
: Captcha pls
: Overhaul
Isn't amumu meant to me an old dude?
pokbun (OCE)
: ***
What category do I put the ticket down as, account or Billing and Store? And for each one which subheading do I put?
Zorphiax (OCE)
: Riot have been known to give out small amounts of RP from 30 or less here's what you gotta do though(if they still do it.): Send a Support ticket containing the following: - The amount of RP you NEED. - A poem or an artistic drawing. and I wish you best of luck.
What category do I put the ticket down as, account or Billing and Store? And for each one which subheading do I put?
Rioter Comments
: Are Macros allowed in lol?
When I mean a ward jump macro I just mean that my w and sightstone are on the same key at the side of my mouse using a macro program
I really want a rioter on this post. Is there a way that I can send something directly to them?
I just wanted to use it for lee sins ward jump. I can already do it myself however I wanted to make it smoother and more user friendly
Gonna bump this cause I am hoping i can get a rioter onto this post so the question can be answered properly!
Rioter Comments
Im Liam (OCE)
: Thoughts on new unser name?
: anyone help me?
You can't because then it would be easy to hack into someone's account. Which is why they tell you to use an email you use alot/will remember
: Look For A Duo Partner...ranked solo queue....[smurfing]
Akivir (OCE)
: liek dis if u cri evry teim
> [{quoted}](name=Akivir,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=ViEVIEet,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-02T07:27:12.668+0000) > > liek dis if u cri evry teim I just don't want this to go around and people to get scammed.
Rioter Comments
: here's a joke. your ranking. hahahahahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Alfawarrior3,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=dXylAecM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-10-31T20:52:03.501+0000) > > here's a joke. > your ranking. > hahahahahaha :(
Rioter Comments
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
Noki (OCE)
Noki (OCE)
: 0/5 Provisional Games, And It's Not Even My Fault
> UPDATE: I got placed in Silver 4 with 3/7 <3 Seriously? I went 7/3 and I got placed in bronze three. RIP
: Silver looking for duo to climb gold
Yo we were going to duo but we never got too add me again and we can play tonight
Offense (OCE)
: RANKED SILVER NEED A DUO!!
Can I play with you?
Rioter Comments
: Ryze seriously needs a buff
lol. This guy must be joking. Ryze is op late game. Why buff him early? O.O
Show more

jomoko2012

Level 61 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion