Rioter Comments
: Looking for an editor to make a montage!!!
Rioter Comments
: Tri force is an item that does a lot of damage, but its utility requires that champion to be alive long enough to make use of it So mainly build it on fighters like: Irelia, Nasus, Camille, Gangplank, Poppy, Olaf, Shyvana etc etc. would use it. Certainly don't buy it on Mages or assassins, becasue mages have no use for any of its stats, and Assassins _(in theory)_ don't live long enough to use it properly. But Tri force is an offensive item, there are defensive options that do similar things if you want to be tankier, for example: {{item:3078}} = {{item:3057}} + {{item:3044}} + {{item:3101}} But {{item:3057}} can also become {{item:3025}} and {{item:3044}} can also turn into {{item:3071}} Both {{item:3025}} and {{item:3071}} together, gives you most of Tri-force's utility, but also boosts your defences more. So someone like Nasus who already does a lot of damage anyway, and wants to live longer could build {{item:3025}} and {{item:3071}} instead of {{item:3078}}. Meanwhile someone like Poppy who is naturally tanky, might build {{item:3078}} instead of {{item:3025}} and {{item:3071}} so she can do more damage. Who are you thinking of buying it on?
I added you i will talk to you on there :)
: Trinity force is arguably the most powerful item in the game. But it is also the most expensive. If you are doing well and are ahead, then its a good buy, as it bolsters your strength even more. But if you are behind, its not worth buying, because it takes so long to buy, and all that time you are without a full item, so you are putting yourself at even more of a disadvantage. If you are doing well, and/or your champion synergises really well with it, then go for it! But if you are in a lane that you cant do much against, its better to buy cheaper safer items, and you can always swap items out for it once you are full build if you want.
Is there certain types of Champions i should buy the trinity force on
: Veigar Guide plz
Make sure you use your e where you think the champion is gonna go and max out you Q first then you W then your E Because if you use your E and they get stunned you can use you Q and E at the same time to get the maximum amount of damage. {{champion:45}}
Rioter Comments

joshbrahh2013

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion