Rioter Comments
: Thanks and fun/good any adc's?
{{champion:51}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:42}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I am checking this for you at the moment, stand by for an answer soon.
: We are still working on this and we hope to have an update soon, but it is our aim to have merch at All-Stars.
I hope there is merch. Being 17 sucks especially not having a Visa card. So hopefully there is
: International Wild Card All-Stars - Melbourne 26-29 Nov - Q&A
Hey guys. Will we be take food to the event?
Rioter Comments
Jink (OCE)
: I don't understand Vayne man.
you must be in vayne.....phreak senpai notice me!
: Free champs??
go to www.surrenderat20.net moobeat keeps a good tab on it. he also does the sales list and whats on the pbe.
HATCHIEPI (OCE)
: Yasuo ultimate skin
dude you do realise copywrite exists?
: yeah but they said not to let jozza123 go along
i cri {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
GranpaOCE (OCE)
: normal draft game ?
we should because it can teach others about how ranked games go.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=jozza123,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=W92rplTF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-17T11:01:37.489+0000) > > you can shuffle my pancake ;) Oooh bby xD Come give me some of dat sweet syrup (LOL WTF)
: Tl:dr you can speak your opinion without say *Your build is shit* you can say *Aye twitch maybe get botrk first and not a manamune, it is so much better thne manamune, but aye your playing not me* (LOL)
its more like twich get botrk not zhonyas
: > [{quoted}](name=UpInYourFizzness,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=W92rplTF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-17T09:36:12.945+0000) > > you know what to do ;) lol
you can shuffle my pancake ;)
Cloudy342 (OCE)
: Picking a top lane
shyvana top with teleport and smite is great. start off on raptors or wolfs to get an early lead then use that to try and take control of the lane. :D
HeartVine (OCE)
: Time for some ARAM
i do not buy sanguine blade to begin with. i do not like the item. but BT :D finally
: Internode VIC problems at the moment?
i am with iprimus and i am having problems. also in vic
Rioter Comments
shea (OCE)
: Same here, I used to get 60 ms, but its gradually increased each day since Saturday, and I just checked in a custom and I had 200 ms. I am the only person using this internet connection and made sure I had nothing running besides LoL each time I played. I use TrustPower as an ISP and would love to hear a response from Riot
i get around 47-51 and even in a a custom game i am getting over 1000. i hate not being able to not play league
: Isn't it easier to go to Speedtest.net and just check your speeds, takes about 30secs to 1 min :0
it says mine is good but i get over 10,000 ping
Rioter Comments
jozza123 (OCE)
: Ezreal in urf
i used {{champion:81}}s ult and instead of like 15 seconds its 70
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ToxicHawk (OCE)
: Hey jozza123, This has been resolved. I apologize for the delay there was a bug with our store that changed the release date from when it should of been. -ToxicHawk
thank you!!
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Olee (OCE)
: Patch Notes Thoughts?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: FINALLY got the nerfs Lucian deserves
Taliyah (OCE)
: Post your mystery skins!
i got nutcracko, curling vei and scuba gragas
: Cops and Robbers skins legacy or not?
article: http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/detectives-identify-criminal-masterminds
Doggie (OCE)
: Championship Riven
i agree. i have the {{champion:412}} and {{champion:102}} skin. i want the {{champion:92}} one because it looks cool
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

jozza123

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion