: i paid $50 to go to a club and then i started to scream at everyone 'assholes', i was told to be quite or i will be kicked out. Being a stupid fuck, i started to scream out ''I HATE N%%%ERS'' out loud. they kicked me out and i asked for a refund they said no wtf thieves
$50 dollars is different to hundreds of dollars. My Spirit Guard Udyr was maliciously taken from me.
: Has Riot gone full on theft?
To everyone who in this comment section who has not been banned, you are been stupid. You don't care because it's not your money, and your not forced to pay it blah blah blah, but you probably just played a game flaming. Sure I'm toxic, but I shouldn't have to lose my money. Don't be stupid. You would be pissed to.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Titerous, The Darkened Crusader
i belive it is a good idea
Rioter Comments
: Champion Update: Fiora
PLZ TARIC NEEDS A UPDATE HE IS MY FAVOURITE CHAMP BESIDES SHEN HE NEED TO BE MORE OF A FIGHTER LIKE GP THENA SUPP PLZZPLZPLZPZLZPLZPL GIVE HIM A UPDATE {{champion:44}}
: Cosplayers, the Pool Party challenge is here!
Ohh and maybe another one could be pool party braum ? he is in his boardies and he has a massive blowup surfboard or thong as his shield and his Q would shoot out water balloons ? {{champion:201}} {{summoner:32}}
: Cosplayers, the Pool Party challenge is here!
I reckon pool party annie would be pretty madd just seeing this little girl in a swin suit carrying around a little floaty toy (A.k.A tibbers) this would be madd XD{{champion:1}} {{summoner:31}}
ChyeahBro (OCE)
: Suspensions and Banning
THIS IS BULLSH*T right I used to get a bit of pens here and their but now I got s mad at this brand and said he was a dumb ass and now I GOT FUCKEN BANNED FOR TWO WEEKS plz don't do this I enjoy playing league im in silver 5 but this is bullshit if this happens again im done with league (oh and FYI it happened on my second account so I cant play league for 2 weeks fuken bullshit I say so plz don't do this) {{item:3151}}

kiwiboizz357

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion