Arkangyle (OCE)
: Right, so if I'm jungling, on the opposite side of the map, get pinged for assistance and 10 seconds later my team mate is dead and flaming me for being "so bad" I should ping in response?
do you think that your chances of winning would increase if you were to dispute whether or not you are bad? in this case you obviously ignore them.
: Champion and skin sale: 20.12 - 24.12
: > [{quoted}](name=ninja150z,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=upu8EZWd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-12-19T14:22:47.499+0000) > > league is not about having a conversation > > if you play poorly expect to be abused Hmm didn't expect that kind of attitude from a Bronze player. Don't abuse people, asshat.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Kylar Alice,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=upu8EZWd,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-19T15:48:34.230+0000) > > Hmm didn't expect that kind of attitude from a Bronze player. Don't abuse people, asshat. the hypocrisy is astounding you are a special kind of dangerous
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ninja150z,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=upu8EZWd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-12-19T14:22:47.499+0000) > > league is not about having a conversation > > if you play poorly expect to be abused Good plays is generally proportional to the solidity of team communication, unless you're playing rambo-champs, but then again, a team full of them is not going to work. So whether you like conversation or not, it looks like it's found you first.
There is a big difference between communication and a conversation... Pinging is communication, but it is not a conversation. Do you understand now? Good. Also, the conversation never found me first, we were specifically talking about an in-game conversations, of which I NEVER DO, unless you consider some valid remarks as being a conversation, in which case you are also semantically uninformed. Also, I did not start the conversation, so how could I have been the one to supposedly find it first?
Arkangyle (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Miicka,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=upu8EZWd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-19T07:43:44.099+0000) > > Just because they are younger does not mean they will be bad players, however I do agree that the younger 12 year - 14 year olds are usually more toxic. It's not their skill level that bothers me. Bad players exist at all ages. It's their inability to have a grown up conversation without resorting to swearing, name calling and caps that shits me. Yeah, I can mute them. But that makes it hard to communicate.
league is not about having a conversation if you play poorly expect to be abused
: I swear to god riot fix ur fucking goddam shit boxes.
there will be repercussions for failure not to meet the fix within the next fifteen minutes
: Competitive Ruling: Thomas “Omni” Trinh Dung
Andi (OCE)
: League of Legends "Chance of winning formula"
If only someone developed a system which accounted for the subdivisions, games with champion and the champion factor. For example, one player might be B1 the other player B3, the B1 is a Yasuo main the B3 is a quasi-mediocre Riven main. In this instance the B1 would be superior on two counts, but the Riven would still have the possibility of winning because of the c factor. In this system they could also introduce win rates, but the more games played the less the win rate would be considered. For example, 1-20 games would have very high consideration, 20-40 medium consideration, 40-60 quasi-low consideration and 60-80 low consideration.
: The most important things to know in LoL. EVERY champions abilities and powerspikes. This leads into knowing lots of things like: knowing how to trade in lane in certain matchups, knowing when you have kill pressure and when the enemy does. Most importantly, knowing how to NOT feed in a losing matchup. Knowing how to play from behind.
I second this, once you learn the powerspikes and kits of most/all champions carrying becomes far easier. Problems only arise when your laning opponent plays safe picks which are hard to kill (Lee sin, Olaf, Malphite) and especially ones which excel in mid-game team fights (Kennen).
Fitzky (OCE)
: HOLY SHIT
Why does riot always preoccupy themselves with champions they know people like? Yasuo, Yi, Kalista, Lee, etc, all snowball well in the right hands and have relatively fine early games, but this stays consistent with many other champions. Nerfing relatively balanced yet popular champions is never smart, if they are popular people will become more experienced in the art of counterplay and while these fun champions are nerfed the 'sleeper OPs' will simply supersede them. Think Diana, Darius, Volibear, Ryze. Slightly off topic, but Riot is also quite stupid when it comes to item changes and champion reworks. For example, they metamorphised Gragas from an AP burster to an AP bruiser with the justification that it is more fitting for an ugly corpulent drunkard to be more tanky than damage based. In terms of item changes, Riot is quite stupid in that they nerfed ryalais with the justification that it should not be a key item for APs which do not have DOT effects, I suppose they should extend that logic and nerf death cap so it better synergises with champions which 100-0 rather than play the war of attrition (Ziggs), oh wait they did play that game of creating specific items per champion but then they removed DFG. When will Riot gain even a modicum of sanity in the game changes they implement?
Rioter Comments
: Shitty ass grading system
Look at damage dealt, wards placed, damage taken.
: I wish Caitlyn had a smoother attack animation.
If you played Anivia or Karthus you might come to appreciate it.

ninja150z

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion