Olee (OCE)
: Why do some champions not rely on any resources?
People like Riven can afford to be resorceless because they have other weaknesses, like umm... hmmm.... I'll get back to you.
fum422 (OCE)
: i carry in about 40% of the games i play but i still end up losing most of my games somehow. ive been trying so hard but if there was a division below bronze 5 id have deranked so many times more. and yes my team is the reason im in bronze 5 they suck so much all the time a teemo loses to a darius top a jungle never ganks leblanc loses to annie mid etc etc
> [{quoted}](name=fum422,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ienWpbRs,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-03T05:57:49.497+0000) > > i carry in about 40% of the games i play but i still end up losing most of my games somehow. ive been trying so hard but if there was a division below bronze 5 id have deranked so many times more. > > and yes my team is the reason im in bronze 5 they suck so much all the time a teemo loses to a darius top a jungle never ganks leblanc loses to annie mid etc etc But doesn't that happen on the enemy team just as frequently?
: Let's find out and see if the report system work
: Fizz Snapback, Yes or No.
That's so fucking stupid.
: I hate it when people say 'get better net'.
> [{quoted}](name=A Blue Quaker,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=6eeWZRE0,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-26T06:11:28.503+0000) > > All money can really buy you right now is data. That's not true, money can move you to another country with better internet.
: Gonna get flamed in game for not using a certain champion or not using PROJECT Skin.
Are you seriously crying over something that hasn't happened, but you assume will? That is a whole new level of being a whiny little bi tch.
Jink (OCE)
: "Yi takes skill"
Yi has a massive skill ceiling.
: The second the enemy realises you are squishy as fuck it is game over though.
> [{quoted}](name=DianasGotSwag,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=lZE3E5uN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-08-18T05:17:47.249+0000) > > The second the enemy realises you are squishy as fuck it is game over though. You don't need to be squishy to have 40% cdr.
DOSman (OCE)
: Renaming Talon's E Ability - "Cutthroat"
Why does it fit any less than it used to? It's still basically the same ability.
: Ugh guess it's my time to remind/fill someone in on the obvious. If player A is duoing with player B and one of them (or another team member) is doing badly one of them can just quit the game saving their duo's elo. EDIT. And what would happen to the elo of the winning team? Would they be denied gaining points because you don't want to lose yours?
> [{quoted}](name=DianasGotSwag,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IYurU0e3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-15T06:55:00.200+0000) > > Ugh guess it's my time to remind/fill someone in on the obvious. If player A is duoing with player B and one of them (or another team member) is doing badly one of them can just quit the game saving their duo's elo. > > EDIT. > > And what would happen to the elo of the winning team? Would they be denied gaining points because you don't want to lose yours? He said the whole game. And surely Riot could detect whether it's a duo and punish both players, or make the duo exempt from mmr immunity.
Jink (OCE)
: "We've temporarily disabled Darius".
Can I have a list of champs you think are impossible to beat? So far I've seen threads/posts you made about; Sejuani Gragas Sion Evelynn Blitzcrank Rengar Annie Vayne Ekko Gnar Nasus Nidalee Braum and now Darius. And that is just the first page when looking at your profile, do you understand how stupid you look? How about you just focus on getting better rather than just complaining every time someone plays better than you.
: Can Oce be on an international level ever the final long winded answer.
Since when does calling it an Australian server mean people outside of Australia can't use it? Nobody has ever said that. Just enjoy your stay on our server, we welcome you in open arms.
: Top players can reside anywhere within the region. Being closed-minded does nothing but hamper the cause.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchMyKimchi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uXjUJ9Er,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-21T02:30:58.541+0000) > > Top players can reside anywhere within the region. > Being closed-minded does nothing but hamper the cause. I'm not close minded. But you posted that meaningless statement instead of posting a pro OCE player that doesn't live in Australia so I can only stand by my above statement. Why do island people get so annoyed when people call it that Australian server? Lets look at some facts; * It's located in Australia. * A high percentage of the players on it, are Australian. You are lucky to be able to use our server, stop being so self entitled.
: Stopped reading when you said: "Australia can't compete on the world stage" It's OCE.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchMyKimchi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uXjUJ9Er,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-20T05:22:01.590+0000) > > Stopped reading when you said: "Australia can't compete on the world stage" > > It's OCE. Who cares? It's still located in australia and I can't think of any non-australian pros on the OCE server.
: Wtf is riots match making system in ranked???
They are around your MMR after a soft reset, if it's unfair for anyone, it's the enemy team.
: > [{quoted}](name=oops,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nPdLwra2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T11:22:04.432+0000) > > Which makes no sense at all. if you have silver 5 MMR you should drop to silver 5. it makes more sense than not dropping at all.
> [{quoted}](name=GoldenTomat0,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nPdLwra2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T12:35:27.074+0000) > > it makes more sense than not dropping at all. Agreed. I dunno why they made it so hard to drop tiers. All it does is inflate how many players are in div5 of every tier.
: only corki god streamer most gangster stream OCE (SMURF)
: yes, you can. you need to have the mmr of silver 5.
> [{quoted}](name=GoldenTomat0,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nPdLwra2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-20T07:44:57.432+0000) > > yes, you can. you need to have the mmr of silver 5. Which makes no sense at all. if you have silver 5 MMR you should drop to silver 5.
: The best one yet!!!
Please tell me how to get knocked up without losing BV passive.
Malygos (OCE)
: Until last night, I considered League of Legends a respectable game
They are deleting GD because rioters promised to deliver certain things, if they delete the proof (the posts that shows them promising the player base certain features.) then they don't have to implement said features. It's much easier than actually implementing above features.
OWNHAY (NA)
: Katarina main summoner names?
: Riot are you EVER going to do something that isn't so blatantly profit driven.
To be fair they are a company, they have employees, they have goals.
: Can someone explain this to me?
People who are unranked could of been gold+ last season...
: Hi guys Rito Only Corki giving update on oce skin
They will just sweep it under the rug and wait for everyone to forget.
Talwyn (OCE)
: Looking For Someone To Design A Logo
http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/lol.gamepedia.com/thumb/e/e5/Iglogo.jpg/300px-Iglogo.jpg?version=f7b41fc2f28e8d9ea439d124b95332c2 Here I just whipped this up in my spare time, PM me if you want my paypal so you can pay me for my work.
Jink (OCE)
: Lol Trinity Force is 5x as strong as a Shiv. Yeah just funny wehen it happens tho. Not recommending it, did say her weaknesses and point out that it's more for fun obv.
> [{quoted}](name=KiStorm,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AJOJfQIk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-06-11T10:40:59.666+0000) > > Lol Trinity Force is 5x as strong as a Shiv. > > Yeah just funny wehen it happens tho. > > Not recommending it, did say her weaknesses and point out that it's more for fun obv. Not really, not on shyv. It's not that much better to justify the pricetag.
Jink (OCE)
: Ad Shyvana with 311 AD:
Why trinity force over shiv? You have what? 30% crit? And you are expecting 3 auto's in a row to crit? Not likely. AD crit sona would work in silver 2.
Wiggy (OCE)
: Sometimes it's beneficial to take note of what other gaming companies do riot :)
Yeah, nah, I don't want this game being a dota clone. Dota is shit. Sure, you occasionally get free stuff, but it's only crappy stuff most of the time, and it's only to encourage you to use the market.
Bipolar (OCE)
: When is Gragas being gutted?
BV sixth item. Prey for peel, kite.
Elliott (OCE)
: Highest Champion Mastery Score?
I've played against that guy before, a few times. He is fucking terrible at fiddlesticks.
: You need to have eyes everywhere {{item:2044}} {{item:2043}} {{item:2045}} {{item:2049}} These four items, especially that purple one, counter Rengar. That's why he is a bronze stomper, because they never ward.
> [{quoted}](name=DiamondAries,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=lEMOEEka,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-10T03:20:36.954+0000) > > You need to have eyes everywhere > > {{item:2044}} {{item:2043}} > {{item:2045}} {{item:2049}} > > These four items, especially that purple one, counter Rengar. That's why he is a bronze stomper, because they never ward. Yellow trinket, pink upgrade, 250g and gives you a free pink ward every couple of minutes. If at least one person on your team isn't doing this, then you should be.
Blackavar (OCE)
: never would have thought it- chapter 1
Only a dumb kat would all in someone that wouldn't die from her combo.
Shoklimb (OCE)
: Dropping by with a forum time capsule
Damn, I left a fair bit before that thread was made. This post reminds me of how many morons there was on the OCE GD. Molendo, Rav, anyone is ESP, SEKAI, fortunexhunter, HeartVine, molendo again, rav and Silver5aruman. Lol, molendo still trash, still silver, GG, trashie could only get gold in preseason when nobody was trying, lmao.
Bipolar (OCE)
: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NERFING LB AND KATARINA?
Ekko could do with a small nerf to his shield, even if it means buffing his damage slightly.
Yeslan (OCE)
: Is the new punishment system live in OCE yet?
I'd rather not get banned for saying gg easy. We aren't as soft as NA plebs so it should just stay away form OCE, or at least be modified.
Excited (OCE)
: Leblanc Nerfs inc
Basically deleting Leblanc. Can't say I hate this change.
Bipolar (OCE)
: I judge people absed on what skin they're using.
I judge people by the threads they create. You don't rate very highly.
Jink (OCE)
: ZZ'Rot, Ascension, Iceborn & Rylai's Lux.
Rylias is garbage on lux. What elo does this work in?
Jink (OCE)
: I don't understand Vayne man.
I haven't had a problem with Vayne since season 3. So easy. Vayne is weaker than ever right now due to {{item:3362}} being 250g now. (assuming you are smart enough to buy one.) I'll take a Kalista, Jinx, Ashe, Graves or Lucian on my team any day.
: Are any of you silver idiots having trouble vs Ekko?
Played on a silver smurf today. Ekko on my team, gets first blood, for the rest of the game the enemy tea was crying about how OP Ekko is. lmao.
: Suggestion to balance Cinderhulk
"Why should a FULL TANK gragas do more damage than an ADC?" Yes, I'm sure the 100 magic damage per second is more damage than an adc.
: Another champ teaser? More strange symbols on Summoners Rift
It's probably just another hole is riots spaghetti code.
Jink (OCE)
: Riot, why don't you add an item for Bruisers/Tanks that deals AOE or on-hit % HP Damage?
Bruisers/tanks already deal more damage than they should.
: I know that riven, he's a massive autist prone to raging out in solo queue for no reason. I go out of my way to bm him extra hard when he's in my games.
> [{quoted}](name=Corki did 911,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=WGP3bVBz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-26T21:16:12.852+0000) > > I know that riven, he's a massive autist prone to raging out in solo queue for no reason. I go out of my way to bm him extra hard when he's in my games. cool story, it would be a cooler story if you didn't have gold mmr.
: Gee I guess he must be a plat standard player then
> [{quoted}](name=Corki did 911,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=7xJT2LzX,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2015-05-22T14:02:26.074+0000) > > Gee I guess he must be a plat standard player then It's funny how you can't even win games at mid plat MMR.
: But NONE of it was done in Ranked games. Those stats are literally next-to-worthless. I mean, k gratz for the Emote and Loading Border but you certainly haven't actually 'Mastered' those champions at all. You haven't tested yourself at all. This really just tells me that you have a lot of time on your hands. It's my personal opinion that Normal games shouldn't even count toward Champion Mastery AND CASES LIKE THESE ARE WHY. I really don't give two f*cks if someone has 50k Mastery Points if they're Bronze V.
> [{quoted}](name=A Blue Quaker,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=7xJT2LzX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-05-22T13:43:36.887+0000) > > But NONE of it was done in Ranked games. Those stats are literally next-to-worthless. I mean, k gratz for the Emote and Loading Border but you certainly haven't actually 'Mastered' those champions at all. You haven't tested yourself at all. This really just tells me that you have a lot of time on your hands. > > It's my personal opinion that Normal games shouldn't even count toward Champion Mastery AND CASES LIKE THESE ARE WHY. > > I really don't give two f*cks if someone has 50k Mastery Points if they're Bronze V. Then you look at his OP.GG and see that he is playing against plats and golds (and occasionally diamonds) in normals.
ThatsBS (OCE)
: Why do all pro elo players look like proper nerds? Should i stick to regular physical sport?
Put up a picture (with timestamp) or else this thread is pointless. You could look like a trashy little nerd as well, and nobody would know.
Bipolar (OCE)
: Are you serious Riot?
Where was this? I run adblock as well and I've never seen that message on any of Riot Games sites.
: Mismatched ranked game
Build armor and take the free win. Irelia and Vi are most likely a duo, plus two unrankeds could have high gold elo from last season.
: IP into RP
> [{quoted}](name=LeagueOfLegendš,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=EprFGqjh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-05-20T03:06:31.116+0000) > > **Okay firstly, please read the full wall of text prior to commenting; as I suspect this is will be a toxic inflamed thread.** > > I would like to straight off the bat like to mention I own 510+ skins, and have spend well and truly over $3500 AUS within league of legends, The reason I mention this is because I'm not trying to throw myself at the community and come up with a suggestion (which yes I realize has been brought up many times over) >I myself have owned all the champions, and runes for a long time; every time a new champion comes out, I buy the Champion+Skin bundle as I have OCD about owning a skin for every champion. People like you are the reason IP will never be interchangeable with RP.
Show more

oops

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion