Ninox (OCE)
: Forge is the name of the chromas for his base skin. They don't change the splash art so you'll only see it in-game. Those chromas were some of the real early ones so they aren't super distinct. https://i.imgur.com/a95X3lK.png?noredirect
I was confused cause I didn't really look when i was in game i just saw the exact same splash art and the in-game champ looked basically the same.
: Atleast let him have the ability to get rid of a weapon he doesnt need with a high mana cost... like wtf what if u get a bad weapon?? u need to aa and Q like 100-150 times inorder to get what you need thats assuming the enemy is dumb enough to engage you when you have it.... they can just sit back and wait till u use up all the ammo of that weapon and then the cycle repeats........
You can swap between two weapons already and im pretty sure mana cost doesnt change as he changes weapon so i doubt that'll be a problem.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Narrator (OCE)
: This "sometimes drops items" rule for the PvE rounds feels really crappy ingame, being denied items puts you at such a huge disadvantage that it feels worthless playing when you constantly don't get items.
I feel an item a minion is a bit much. Maybe an item every 2 minions for all
Rioter Comments
: league should have a ranked system similar to overwatch
There are times in overwatch that ur just a few points from a new rank. The seasons in overwatch are way too short. Apart from that they are similar rank systems just league's is better
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New game mode
Infinite movement speed or tankiness or damage
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: provisionals
i spent a while getting to silver in the pre season however im wondering at the start of next season will it matter if i worked to get to silver? As in will i just be put in iron or will i work my way up from silver
: please riot give me one game where we dont destroy the enemy team and nor do they
I dont find this at all. My past few games have been close and gone for 40+ minutes
Rioter Comments
: Maybe on a game mode but not summoners rift
Yeah true. But just imagine it in sr
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Astara (OCE)
: Then you don't need help?
I'm going to do it mostly on my own. I might get help from my brother but he isnt a much higher rank. I got plenty of time to get to silver especially when i just reached my promos which will get me into b2
: Help me rank up
inching my way up. Occasionally i get a feeder, bad player or afk. Occasionally i have a bad game but im up to my promos which if i win i will be in b2
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FatSmoke (OCE)
: is urf (gamemode) coming back this snowdown
doubt it will return for a while.
Rioter Comments
: How is this actually not an s???
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/166444468604502016/520590818034188289/ree.JPG got an a+
: Nexus Blitz, Neeko, Snowdown, and All-Star
One day original urf will be back.JK that wont ever happen {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: What jungler to play
I'm thinking i might try {{champion:39}}
: {{champion:104}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:19}}
i actually didnt know ren could jg. Also didnt know naut could jg.
: Queue times are over an hour long
did u complain people dodge when they get autofilled then say u dodge when u get autofilled? That's so hypocritical. And also whenever anyone gives a suggestion u say how bad it is. Just dont go on boards if your gonna do this
: League of Legends Lore Instances
I would love a story mode to league
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How is this actually not an s???
My only death was pyke dashing into me with a brand bomb. Big shut down gold.
: How long was the game? That usually has a big effect on grade. Eg. per my experience, 3/1/3 at 15 mins on Cait is an S-, but 9/1 at 25mins isn't. Also, grade is determined by your score vs other players score. Maybe you feel like you did really good, but it compares it with other people. If lots of other people have done better, you will not get an S.
nobody else did extremely well on my team anyway.
Rioter Comments

qazzyman099

Level 166 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion