Noki (OCE)
: The number game
71{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nightjar (OCE)
: {{champion:53}} hard start, build ad, triforce and use w,e for damage, after a weak start he's really strong and is hilarious with great ganks. {{champion:63}} used to be popular and has good clear, is basically just brand though. {{champion:31}} isn't normally a jungler but is actually a good jungler with massive sustain, objective control (dbl smite), natural tank stats and high ap ratios and base damages. {{champion:3}} basically galio but he's a weird jungler and his ganks are legendary {{champion:10}} imagine a ranged master yi. Weak to pre-6 invades and can't really gank but if they don't end quick, you will solo carry. {{champion:117}} with the recent buffs, can jungle, good counterganks, kinda slow clear. {{champion:25}} good ganks, bad early clear, good later clear, good cc and devastating in choke point fights. {{champion:27}} you piss off the enemy jungler and you are basically singed without having to worry about your toplane tower. Good ganks though. {{champion:17}} used to be more viable as a jungler, good map control, preferably you want to go for a atk speed dps build not full ap, ganks are ok, can invade pretty well and the fact that you don't have a lane makes your bush ambushes much more terrifying. {{champion:83}} good sustain, nice invades, crappy ganks since you lack burst or cc, very off meta though. {{champion:143}} it works I guess it's kinda boring but eh. {{champion:30}} good early clear speed, ridiculous clear once he gets started, poor early sustain, surprisingly hard to gank with pre-rylias, ult is good map pressure tool. a nuisance in teamfights. {{champion:43}} go offtank ap, you have good ganks, slow clear, decent sustain, good invades. {{champion:20}} this guy is a true jungler and always has been but he's not really relevant in the meta and is rarely seen, very tanky, great invades (necessary, you have to do this as nunu to be a decent pick), good counterganks, okay ganks, ridiculous sustain and lvl4 drake is pretty easy to rush, horrible dueling power, devastating ult when fully charged even with 0 ap but easily interupted, his atkspeed/movespeed buff makes him really effective at taking towers after ganking. {{champion:92}} basically riven in the jungle which if she knows what she's doing can be terrifying, harder to play than regular riven but can carry even harder than a toplane one. {{champion:240}} toplaner but I've seen some terrifying jungle kled recently, weak to invades but ganks are really strong, good at invading oddly enough and has ok sustain though he does lose his skarl alot making him vulnerable sometimes.
thanks for the long comment ima try karthus{{champion:30}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Earn ranked emblems starting today
ADD ME BOIS TEMPNAMEB388{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: URF sails off with Party IP in its wake
good bye urf cya next year {{item:3070}}
: Omega Squad Teemo once lived by a code
Rioter Comments
: Lag and disconnects
IM GETTING MASIVE PING THEN GET DCED LIKE MY HIGHETS PONG WAS OVER 2300 SOO PLZ FIX IT AND BECAUSE I GOT DCD FOR BASCLY AFTER 15 MINS WE LOST THE GAME SO RIOT I WNT MY FUKING 14 LP BCK UCHEEY SCRUB
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: firecracker jinx
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Headhunter Caitlyn and Fullmetal Jayce already exist... which makes me think this is something they should do, or at least along the lines of this. It would be cool, and would fit with the bit of a theme they have there.
: Unfortunately Riot rushes into making decisions for skin concepts without taking a proper look at pre-existing creations most of the time. There was a Vi skin concept around 1 year+ ago for Vi with Blitz's fists as gloves and a Blitz hoodie on.
hey that sounds pretty cool could you send me a link?
csm (OCE)
: She already has a lot of skins considering how long she has been out. And debonaire Vi came out not that long ago.
yeah i know but i just find it irresistible too look at i mean come on as if you don't want that its pretty {{summoner:4}}
Rioter Comments

tempnameB388

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion