HeartVine (OCE)
: If you know what you're doing yes, Quinn will work Top (I prefer playing her top), ADC and even Support. I've not seen or heard of anyone successfully playing her in the jungle though.
I'll give Hera go, but having an ad champion mid reckon I'll be ok if I build armpen, even in bronze ppl will stack armour vs full ad teams
HeartVine (OCE)
: I'm probably going to get a lot of sh!t for saying this but, if you want a mid champion with mobility who can snowball that will get you out of bronze easier, Quinn is a viable option. There's a few things to consider though. If you choose the path of a Quinn main, expect lots of rage and queue dodging. The vast majority of the League community thinks Quinn is trash tier, which I'd say is fair enough **IF** you're talking about high elo (Diamond/Master/Challenger level), in low elo Quinn is an extremely powerful champion. Thing is she's rarely used anywhere so people don't get the experience of versing her and most people don't even consider that she'll be used so, in low elo at least, no one knows how to deal with her. I'd say she's even a hard counter for Master Yi, even a fed one (assuming low elo and that you know what you're doing). Mind you it's not "play Quinn, gain elo". You need to put lots of effort into learning how to play her (I think it's fair to say she's one of the harder champions to master) and learning to deal with the nay-sayers. A good Quinn main could probably get low-mid Gold easily enough but getting much higher using Quinn will be a challenge in itself, so if you're wanting to get, say, platinum you'd probably be better off using someone else, or you could use Quinn to get to gold and then switch to a more "high elo friendly" champion. Another thing to consider, Quinn has bugs. There's a few bug that have been around for a long time, even one or two since I started playing Quinn around 2 years ago, and Riot's even attempted to fix one or two of them (and there was noticeable improvement but they're still there). In the end it comes down to how you feel about it but if you're interested I'm more than willing to discuss further, all you need to do is ask.
I would prefer to pick a champion and learn them to take as high as I can without switching, but Quinn would work top and adc if I got stuck with those roles yes?
Rioter Comments

wardemon261

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion